Deal

(Alice in wonderland vibes)

"I don't think this is a good idea" I scowl at Shigaraki

"That's why you're not in charge" he scoffed leading the way through the building

"Isn't she supposed to be insane?"

"And what do people call you?"

I grunt not interested in continuing as we enter the large room. The queen is what she calls herself. Her quirk is unknown but she has guards everywhere. Men all in white suits with red or black accents.

"I told you to come alone" her voice boomed.

"Do you think I'm stupid? Its just the two of us" shigaraki rolled his eyes dismissively

She walked to the both of us but stopped directly in front of me, "Actually.."

I don't like the sound of that. A man from behind kicked the back of my knee making me fall onto my knees. She immediately grabbed my face with both hands holding it to her chest to look down at me, "You are kinda cute in a grotesque kind of way. I like your face"

"Thanks?" I look to shigaraki for help but he was just as dumbstruck

"So cute, could stand to gain some weight. You don't eat enough do you? Poor thing. Do you want a cookie?"

"I-"

"Someone get him a cookie!" She rung out and a few men went running.

The fuck? I go to pull away but shigaraki motioned me to stay. She started to pet my hair while talking to shigaraki, "Now business. You want some of my men for some attack?"

"It will be a chance to attack and spread more heros around the city. Organized crime to throw them off guard" shigaraki nodded

Why is she still petting me? This feels weird. A man ran up with a cookie in hand and she took it from him with a smile, "Perfect, now open"

The fuck? Pass? I'd rather not.

She set the cookie to my lips, "Come on open" I tried to grab it instead but she glared making me feel that was a bad idea.

Shigaraki kicked my leg and I rolled my eyes opening my mouth to let her hand feed me. The cookie was good at least. Tasted fresh, maybe even hand made.

What I don't appreciate is not knowing her quirk. Shigaraki is using me as a guinea pig. I can at least confirm I'm still in control of myself.

I didn't realize I zoned out until her hand tugged on my jacket collar abruptly pulling me to my feet, "I'm sure we can strike a deal"

"What is it you want?" Shigaraki seemed unphased.

"Hmm. I have a soft spot for stays" she hummed.

I flinch feeling fingers brush my bare side. Shigaraki glared at me but what the fuck does he expect.

Her hands very briefly lifted my shirt looking at my stomach before I tugged it back down, "Im not one of your boy toys" I seethe

"Never said you were" she hummed patting my cheek before focusing more on caressing my jaw.

I tried to pull away but her other hand grabbed my jacket collar to keep me in place.

"What do you want" shigaraki huffed

"Him, for one week"

"Im not a prostitute" I scoff moving away and more behind shigaraki

"Well then it looks like we have no deal" she shrugged