Manifest

(Ugh, author lazy and having issues. Therefore plop. You get this)

Books. Its one of the few things I have. I talked to someone about it before. They said it was me trying to escape reality...I don't really care to believe that bullshit though.

The hell does he know. I close my favorite book and lay back on my shitty bed.

(Y/N) is an amazing character... she's just... perfect to me. Sure she has her flaws but I can't blame her. She's a fighter even if she doesn't know it. I have a poster of her in here. Though I don't hang it up. It would be a bit embarrassing if the rest of the league found out I fantasize about a fictional character.

I love to imagine her holding me. She's my comfort character. She wouldn't care about my scars or my past. She would just love me for me. I totally simp for her character but I don't care. I wish she was real.

I pull out my phone closing out of the fanfic I had open. It was one of my favorites. One where (y/n) and reader had a son. I would kill for that. I put my phone on the charger and relax back on my bed.

Come on Dabi...get out of your head...I reach out infront of me just wishing.

"Why can't you be real?" I whisper to myself.

A bright light suddenly shown right above me making me flinch closing my eyes.

"FUCK!" a scream rang out before the wind got knocked out of me

I open my eyes ready to kill whoever the fuck just landed on me to meet (E/C) eyes...Holy shit...

"Dabi?" She looked confused

"(Y/N)?" I question, "Wait. You know me??" I stare

"How did I get here?! Holy shit!" She sat up straddling me looking beyond confused.