Fight

I hate Wednesdays. Shigaraki is determined to have us be able to fight hand to hand. He has the balls to pick on me the most about it. Last week he put me against spinner. It was an unfair fight in the first place.

If I could use my flames during these fights I'd win easy. Why the hell practice hand to hand when we have quirks anyway.

He makes it a whole deal too. All fighting against eachother to see who comes out on top. We show up whenever at least. This time I decided to show up later. See if I can go against someone else.

I hear a slam as I come into the room and pure joy fills me seeing spinner got slammed into the wall next to the door.

"Oh? Someone is looking a bit rough around the edges" I mock, "Losing your groove?"

"You won't be laughing" spinner coughed struggling to stand, "When you have to face her"

I look further in seeing a new chick standing talking to shigaraki.

"Who's this?" I walk up

"This is (Y/N), she is who you'll all be sparing today"

"She can't be that good" I roll my eyes

"Then fight me" she smirked

I summon a flame to my hand ready when shigaraki piped up, "Hand to hand, no quirks"

I roll my eyes but nod. Easy fight.

I growl at the pain of my staples against the floor.

"You give up yet?" She spoke calmly like this was easy

"I was going easy" I scoff

I felt her hand suddenly riffle through my pockets.

"Oi! Get out of there!"

"Why have a lighter with a fire quirk?" She scoffed pulling out my cigarettes before promptly throwing them towards the trashcan

"What the hell!?"

"Stop smoking, I can hear you wheezing and we haven't been fighting for even an hour"

"You're not my mom" I scoff

"I don't need to be to tell you what to do" she scoffed pushing my face back into the concrete before getting up.

Her backs turned, this is my moment. Standing I grab her shoulder to pull her back but whatever the fuck happened, happened way too fast. I was being thrown to the ground. A loud 'ooh' ringing out in the room from the others.

The wind was knocked out of me and my arm was twisted up painfully. I open my eyes to see her knees are on either side of my head.

If you can't win by fighting justly, then fight dirty. I turn my head ready to sink my teeth into her thigh when her thighs closed and squished my head.

"Make a fist if you give up" she sighed

I try to move but if I so much as twitch she twists my arm more. Its getting harder to breathe. Its hard to think. I try to turn my head but I am firmly locked in place...in the plushy thighs. This might not be so bad...nevermind my arm hurts! I close my fist.

She instantly got up allowing me to I sit up.

"Ha! Dabi why is your face so red!?" Spinner shouted

"Cause I couldn't breathe!" I hiss

"You leave yourself too open when fighting. You are too focused on rage than strategy that you are an easy target to take down" she stared down at me.

"That explains why he didn't distract Eraser for very long at that camp" Shigaraki sneered