Flirt

When I joined the league I was prepared for almost anything. Key word almost.

"Then imma head out" I try to leave only for shigaraki to shut the door.

"You know the deal" he growled

"Im not your whore to deal out" I scoff

"Oh please. It's just some innocent flirting"

"You wouldn't be saying that if it was you in my shoes" I cross my arms

"She's never here long"

"That doesn't change shit"

A knock sounded and I stilled, "Just play nice"

The door opened and a shiver went up my spine when her focus went to me, "Dabi~ have you missed me?"

I keep my mouth shut as she approached me. If I don't egg her on maybe she'll just leave me be. I am proven wrong by her arms around my neck.

She had that little smirk as she pressed against me, "Aw, not gonna say anything? No curses or arguing?"

I keep quiet.

"Do you have-" shigaraki started

"Yes yes. Its all payed for. Your ass is covered for another month" she rolled her eyes clearly annoyed.

She handles the building. Her name is on Everything so we aren't caught.

"Dabi" she mumbled looking up at me, "Dont you wanna touch me?"

I take a deep breath but wrap my arms around her. I should be happy I guess. She does take interest in me. At the same time it's unnerving. What the hell does she want from me??

"You've lost weight huh? Let's get you some food, something nutritious"

How the fuck does she notice this shit.

"Can I join" shigaraki tried

"No" she spoke plainly. Harsh. Her voice sweetened as she spoke to me, "What do you say? Let's go grab a bite?"

Damnit...im hungry though..."im a wanted criminal"

"That's why we order in" she pressed the tip of her nose to mine.

"Fine" I sigh giving in.

Readers POV

It was crazy. Dieing and coming back in this world. I never thought I'd end up in a literal anime. What's more is with all my memories intact.

Being a fucking weeb paid off and now here I am. Trying my hardest to change the storyline.

Step 1 was villain base. Step 2 is helping Dabi stop from... everything. I have a 'fix it' mentality, but I can't help it. His ugly mug is attractive as hell.

I can't help but stare as he eats like some kinda rabid dog I picked up off the street.

"How have you been?" I smile

He grunted. To be expected. He doesn't trust anyone. Not even the league. It's a slow uphill battle with him.

He isn't what I expected but at the same time he is. He is strictly focused on his goal and that's it. Outside of that he doesn't care.

"Dabi, can I ask something of you?"

He put his food down looking frusterated, "Look, if you're looking for a boy toy there are plenty out there. Trust me when I say I am NOT a good choice" he huffed

"Why do you say that?"

"You can fucking see can't you?" He scoffed

"And what if I still only want you?"