Lost

(Tw: attempted rape briefly mentioned)

The streets were always dark this time of night. Unfortunately I've been tasked by shigaraki to do something though.

Dabi is missing again. It's not that he cares but he was SUPPPOSED to be back an hour ago for a meeting. Now I'm stuck trying to find him.

Usually I just follow the smell of burning flesh and blue light but I'm not seeing that.

I turn down an alley and see a figure huddled next to a dumpster. I nearly dismiss it as a hobo or tweaker when I recognize the black jacket.

"Dabi what the hell? I've been searching for you for an hour" I huff walking over to him.

He slowly raised his head with a dazed look... something is definitely wrong. He doesn't look right.

"Hey, are you ok?" I crouch down next to him looking for anything odd

"Head" he growled tucking back onto the ball he was in next to the dumpster.

"Come here. Let's get you back to base"

He shook his head when I tried to help him up.

"I need you to talk to me, what happened"

"I feel dizzy when I stand" his brow was drawn together in confusion as he slurred

"Its ok, I'm here to help"

I slowly get him to stand giving him a once over, no sign of injury. I can smell whiskey on his breath but this isn't just being drunk.

"Dabi... where you drugged?" I say more to myself. His white Tee has just a few threads left of it and his belt is undone...did someone...

"I killed some guy earlier. Was getting handsy" he rested his forehead on my shoulder, "Dizzy"

"Its ok, let's get you back to base" I fix his belt so at least it isn't falling but he kept grabbing at my hands, "I know, I'm trying to help and fix your belt so your pants stay up"

"I just want to sleep here" he moved from my shoulder to the crook of my neck

"I know. You can sleep when we get back"

"Where am i?" He mumbled lightly wrapping his arms around me.

"Safe" I pat his head. His hair is silkier than expected.

I have never even shook this guy's hand but now he's practically wrapping himself around me. I would be upset if it wasn't for the fact that I don't think he can help it. He is definitely unable to control himself and is seeking comfort.

I pull out my phone dialing Kurogiri. It only took one ring, "(Y/N), have you found Dabi?"

"Yeah but he's not gonna be able to do a mission tonight. Can I get a portal at my location? Its an alley off 12th and springer road"

A warp gate opened next to us and I said my thank you hanging up, "Come on Dabs, let's get you home"

Panic set into him, "I-i can't go home. Not yet" he lifted his head looking almost scared.

I hush him lightly pulling his head back to my shoulder after watching him sway not wanting him to collapse, "I mean base. You're ok. You're safe"

I slowly get him to follow me through the warp gate. Kurogiri and shigaraki waiting on the other side.

"He's wasted?" Shigaraki sneered

"This is more than wast-"

"The night I fucking need him, of course. He probably planned it this way"