Kisses

(Feeling cute)

"So boring" sis Magane rolled her eyes

"I don't play this kinda shit often" I pout while Toga easily drank the bottle of hotsauce

"Its ok. I have one, truth or dare (Y/N)"

"Tru-"

"Nu-uh girl, that's the 3rd time. She's choosing dare" Sis interrupted me

"Hmmm...well...I dare you~" her head suddenly whipped around to scan the bar landing on dabi across the room napping on a beat up couch, "To kiss Dabi"

Sis about squealed while my stomach formed knots, "You're kidding? You're going to get me killed"

"...4 times" she added

I was flabbergasted, "He's sleeping!" I whisper yell

"Best chance you got honey, if he wakes up you aren't getting near him without becoming bbq" sis reasoned

I take a deep breath getting up. As I started towards the couch I notice more eyes land on my curiously watching.

4 quick pecks. This'll be easy. Yeah...totally...not..

My heart is beating out of my chest. I'm totally roasted if he wakes up. I look to Toga who urges me to continue.

I sit next to the couch on the floor and gather my nerves. Finally I sit up and plant a kiss on his forehead.

I don't think I've ever been this close to Dabi. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. He's so relaxed unaware of everything going on around him. He's still scary in the case that he could burn me alive the minute he wakes up but right now everything is so calm that it calms me down.

He didn't wake up. I look to Toga as she smiled widely with her fingers poking her cheeks.

Laying gently kisses on his cheeks I can notice a rosey color on them. Its funny that I've never noticed it before. The scars don't light up like his healthy skin.

Toga waved my attention neck to her pointing to her lips.

'No' I mouth back

'Do it' she mouthed back pumping her fists. I noticed it set a trend some of the others joining.

I sigh quietly embarrassed but tentatively lean in. I meet his lips barely and try to move back but a hand keeps me in place as lips move against mine.

"Do you always assult those who are trying to sleep?" Dabi spoke against my lips

"I-it was a dumb dare, I swear" I panic his hand still holding my head in place

"If you're going to kiss someone you better do it right" he tipped his head back up to meet my lips.

The kiss held more of a lazy passion than I expected. His hand turned my head for me to deepen the kiss, his lips slotting over mine perfectly. He hummed into the kiss before he relaxed back again releasing my head, "Your lips are so soft" he barely mumbled.

I sat back no longer hovering over him feeling flushed. He opened an eye to look at me before shrugging and getting comfortable again, "I may just sleep on this shitty couch more often if I get to wake up to that"