New Girl part 2

How did I end up like this? Better question when did I get this fucking comfortable with this guy??

Dabi snored lightly, cuddling. He has his arms around my waist and a hand up my shirt against my back. Its warm and relaxing resting there. Its warm in general under the blankets with him. Somehow I am fine not even wearing pants in bed with him. Just a t-shirt and underwear cause he keeps me warm.

His little snores remind me of purring sometimes and I think it's fucking adorable. He mumbles sometimes or sighs out a little groan before moving a bit.

Now that I think about it this started when I took him to his room the first time. We fell asleep there that evening and ever since Dabi has gone out of his way to either get me to his room or come into mine.

I don't even use my quirk. I just lay with him and we cuddle falling asleep. I've left in the middle of the night before but he is so grumpy in the morning if I do. If I stay he usually wakes up and leaves first.

Though this morning it looks like I woke up first. Now I'm debating on leaving or waiting until he wakes up.

My choice is solved when he started to wake up with a groan. He mumbled something incomprehensible shifting closer.

"Morning" I mumble

He borderline flinched looking at me before seeming to calm down, "morning" he let me go to sit up running a hand through his hair and fixing his shirt, "Why are you up?"

"Just woke up a few minutes ago" I shrug sitting up. His eyes are not looking at mine, "Oi, eyes up here" I pull up the blanket to shield my chest from his eyes and the cold.

"They looked at me first" he smirked, "What can I say? I like em"

"Dab-"

He swooped down on me pressing me back down into the bed to wrap his arms around me and firmly plant his face on my chest.

"Dabi!"

"What?" He was muffled

"Perve!"

He looked up at me and huffed. His face suddenly went stone cold as he got up and unceremoniously left. The rest of the day he seemed to avoid me!?

I was confused and frusterated all day. It wasn't till that night I got concerned. No knock on my door. No dabi curling up with me. I was alone in bed. He hadn't said a word to me.

The next night the same...by the third night a knock at the door had me scrambling to answer only to see Toga.

"Hey" she beamed

"Hey?" I smile awkwardly

"So, Dabi isn't sleeping and I was told that I need to tell you to fix that" she shrugged

"Wha-"

"Ok, bye" she waved walking off.

He's not sleeping?? God damnit. Why hasn't he been here? I thought he was busy or something? Is he mad at me?

I creep down the halls to his room. I knock on the door but receive no answer.

"Dabi, can I come in?"

I heard a grunt from the other side. I opened the door to find him sitting on the floor leaning against his bed, "What do you want?"

He looks like a mess. Although I can't see visible eyebags from his scars I can see it by the slump of his shoulders and droop in his eyes he's tired, "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Whats it matter to you?" He huffed

"Dabi, I need you to fucking talk if something is bothering you" I cross me arms standing infront of him

"Why the hell are you even here?"

He's gonna be a grump about this. What's worse it i can't hardly understand him from his mumbling.

He refused to even make eye contact it seemed. If I die I die. I straddle him and pull him into a hug.

Whats surprising is instead of flames I got his arms wrapped around me. He leaned into me arms loose as we embraced. What was worse was the moment I recognized that low gentle snore.

"Dabi...you can't fall asleep on me" I fight a chuckle despite the weight currently on me, "Lets lay down"

He seemed to wake up just enough to let us crawl into his bed. He wasn't so mechanic this time. Usually he holds me and passes out but he seemed less strategic as his hand wondered lightly before finding its way to my back giving that gentle warmth that makes me melt.

He sleepily nuzzled into me relaxing and humming lightly. Not to a tune but just hums of affection. Light noise that said I'm here without vocabulary.

"Dont hate me" his voice was soft enough it was barely recognizable

"Why would I hate you" I murmer back

"Because I made you uncomfortable..put you in a situation without any regard for you"

"Is this why you haven't seen me in days?"

He grunted. Trying to get this man to talk can be like pulling teeth sometimes I swear. In that same note though his arm squeezed a little tighter and he nuzzled his head on the top of mine.

"You are fine" I reassure.

I felt him completely relax. It didn't take long to hear his little snores. Why is it so comforting to hear. To feel him here and hear his little mumbles in his sleep, and how he shifts to be comfortable.

The morning I woke up to feel him still by my side. I shifted to wake up but feel his hand lightly rubbing my back meaning he was also awake.

"Dabi, what are you doing?"

"Want me to stop?"

"No no, keep going" I instruct, "Why haven't you gotten up yet?"

"Was just enjoying laying with you, is that wrong?"

"Growing soft?"

He snorted, "You wish"

"Such a tough villain snuggling in bed" I tease

"No no no. I'm snuggling a very attractive person, that changes things"

"Changes the little caresses and snores?"

"Ok ok, just shut up and come back here" he grumbled pulling me back in to snuggle close, "Im a little soft, doesn't mean shit"

"If you say so" I hum smuggling into his warmth.