Heater

"Oh you wanna go? You wanna fucking go?!" I hiss from my end of the bar

"(Y/N)" Shigaraki warned

"Im just saying you're a fucking waste of space, your quirk is of no use to us" Dabi scoffed

"Oooh, I am gonna go get the staple puller!"

"Try me, bitch"

Last straw. I launch forward to tackle him only to suddenly land face first in a snow drift. I pop out of the snow freezing, "FUCK! KUROGIRI TAKE ME BACK!"

"Shut the hell up" dabi grumbled from next to me stuck in waist deep snow

"You caused this!"

"I wasn't the one yelling from across the bar!" He growled

"You started that shit!"

"Did not!" He tossed a flurry of snow up at me.

I start packing the snow until I had enough and tossed the snowball at his smug fucking face.

That may have started the fight but what ended it was the sudden wind chill and mutual realization kurogiri isn't returning us any time soon.

"We need shelter"

"No shit" dabi huffed walking through the snow.

It wasn't till sundown we finally found a small cave on the cliff side.

"Its cold" I hiss rubbing my arms

"Im working on it" he seethed trying to pile the wood together, "Its too wet. It won't light"

"Im gonna fucking freeze to death because of you" I shiver rubbing my arms and regretting throwing snow at him since I'm now covered in a thin layer of it myself

"Thats your fucking fault"

Says the man in a jacket! I'm taking that fucking jacket, "Give me your jacket"

"Fuck no" he has steam coming off of him

"You are literally steaming, you'll live"

"Just cause I'm steaming doesn't mean I'm not cold"

I grab him by the jacket trying to get it off him while he fought me. He's warm as fuck. This lieing mother Fucker wants me to freeze to death.

A slick spot on the floor topples us to the ground.

"Give me the jacket!"

"Fuckin- fine!" He pulled it off tossing it to me.

I huddled in the jacket happy to have the warmth it provided...until it faded. This jacket is thin and not as warm as I wanted.

I side eye the living heater next to me. I just need to be sneaky. I slowly move closer to him. I am almost touching shoulders when he glares.

"Do you mind?" He growled

"I'm cold"

"Really? I thought you were a bitch"

"Come here" I huff moving closer

"No! Get aw-"

I flop myself in his crossed legs, "Its called huddling for warmth"

He stared at me for a long moment before rolling his eyes and scoffing.

I take advantage of his new submission and snuggle closer. He is so warm.

"You piss me off" he muttered lightly wrapping his arms around me

"You start it every time"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"You're such a brat"