New Girl

"Come on, its fine" Toga smiled widely pulling me into the private room meant for the lieutenants. I knew them all but only by name. They were huge names in the MLA.

"Its awkward for me" I admit shyly but get pulled in anyway

"Who is this?" Compress spoke up

"Get her out" Dabi also spoke up from the couch

"Shes my few friend, I added her to my squad" Toga explained

"Is her quirk that good?" Dabi looked up from his phone

"Id say so"

"Its not that great" I rub the back of my neck, "I choose not to use it most of the time"

"What fucking use is it if you don't use it" dabi grumbled

"It really brings out another side of me"

"Who gives a fuck, if your quirk is so great then use it, otherwise go be useless somewhere else" he barked

Boy you are about to have a rough ride. I look to Toga for permission so I at least have someone on my side. She nodded and I activated my quirk grabbing at the bastard on the arm.

I could see it take hold when his phone hit the ground and he looked up to me. He had half lidded eyes and a look that was just pathetic.

I smile sitting next to him looking at the almost fucked out expression he had.

"Too much Oxytocin for that little brain of yours?" I cupped his cheeks shaking his head yes for him, "Aw, look at you, not a thought in that big empty head of yours"

He pressed forward into my hands more. As long as I keep my focus i can manipulate the Dopamine, serotonin, and Oxytocin in a person's brain. This works surprisingly well to get people to do things for me. Most of all it practically sedates them to a more calm and lazy level.

I lay back and bring him forward to lay on me. I still sat up but back just enough so the boy could lay against me.

"Dont think I've ever seen him so calm" Compress raised a brow

He looked up at me lazily a cheek pressed into my chest. I shake my head down at him watching him revert his eyes to focus on the wall.

I pet his hair soothingly and release my quirk but he didn't move. It takes a moment for the chemicals to level back out. Only all I got in response was his eyes flicking up to me then back to staring at the wall.

I smirk feeling him lean more into me, "Well aren't you a surprisingly good boy" i speak just below my breath so the others don't hear

He huffed but closed his eyes looking to be on the verge of falling asleep.

"Hey don-" I can feel the difference when he completely relaxes, "He fell asleep" I spoke softly

Toga sat on the other side of me looking amazed, "That was incredible, I've never thought Dabi could look so...tame"

"I don't think his brain took the spike very well. He may take a while to level out properly"

"How many people could you do that to?" Compress looks curiously

"Id say...5 on a good day. I could cause other things too. I can strip them of the dopamine in their brain too. Causes depression, anxiety. If I skyrocket the dopamine then they start hallucinating" I look back at the man comfortablely passed out on me, "Wanna hel-"

"Would you look at the time, I have a mission" Compress stood and left

"Sorry (Y/N) but dabi doesn't usually sleep and I don't want to be the one to ruin that so~ see you later" she smiled shutting the door behind her