Flirt Part 2

I had to contain the snort watching the lumpy mass sit up from the couch. The blanket slipped off his head revealing quite the bedhead and sleepy look from the villain.

"Morning sleepy head" I chime setting a coffee on the table infront of him

"Where am I" he looked around confused before locking eyes, "Did we-"

"You passed out on my couch Mr. I can handle my liquor"

He hummed lightly and grabbed the coffee drinking deeply, "Thank you"

"No problem. Now let's talk" I sit next to him

"What about?"

"Revenge" I shrug, "To start. Your father"

His brows scrunched, "You really want to help me?"

"Of course. You've been wronged and you shouldn't have to suffer"

He hummed eyeing me suspiciously but took a long sip, "Whats your idea of revenge?"

"Ruin his image, his company, separate your family and let him spiral in his own shit show alone" I shrug

"Him spiral, with his legal team?"

"A legal team against a whole family reporting abuse against a hero with an already shitty approval rating. I know a kid who is also willing to talk about the time he wanted to fire tornado his friend. Kill her rather than help her. We chuck enough evidence the hero commission will drop him"

"What about all the other heros out there? Shit on the earth"

"If citizens found out the number 2 was so shitty they'll question others. I know a few we can get rid of. But heros as individuals aren't the problem. The system as a whole is the problem. The same system that is giving him that legal team"

"So we tear down the commission" he rolled his eyes

"Lets say we did. Then what?" I shrug, "Will a new more or less shitty person take power? You don't know. Let's focus one at a time"

"Ok, so let's take out my father, how?"

"Convince Rei to divorce" I sip my hot drink

"What would that accomplish?"

"Make it into a huge court thing and add charges of abuse. Whole family up on the stand"

"And if it doesn't work?" He scoffed

"It will" I hum

"He deserves to die"

"He deserves Jack shit. I'd rather him live and watch his perfect life slip away from him. Nothing is better than watching a man who thrived on his everything turn to nothing"

"And shoto?"

"Let him live his life. Trust me, he has too tough of competition to get number 1. And he may if he put in 120% but he won't. Cause he's just a kid who wants to help people, Not be your dad's puppet"

He seemed to let this information roll around his head. Though after a moment he seems to scowl, "Then what about me?"

"Well what if I told you we could get you back to your previous state. Healed up and free to live your life?"

"Never!" He snapped standing, "This is me! This is what Endeavor made me! If I go back to how I was then what would I be!?" His hand hit is chest

"Its your choice. But after the trial you could be anything. A normal citizen, a vigilante, a villain, or even a father to your own family"

He seemed to lose his edge.

"Your father doesn't define you. If I remember right you are the one who renamed yourself Dabi. You can continue to be Dabi. Or you can be Touya Totoroki. Or you could take your mother's name. Touya Himura. If you marry you could take your wife's name too. Your father isn't who you are though"

All his fight left him at that. He sank into the couch with a look that screamed lost. I think I just destroyed his whole perception of life. He's been so focused on one goal that this new option just broke him.

"What if...I don't have reason" He stared at his hands, "I... don't want to be tossed aside again"

I smile grabbing one of his hands and lacing our fingers, "You have plenty of reason. Like how you always make my day better"

He flinched but slowly settled. Fuck I broke him. He didn't move for 10 straight minutes before I finally decided to squeeze his hand lightly.

"You ok?"

He pulled his hand away looking purely confused, "What are you trying to do?"

"I want to make you happy" I sigh

It was only for a fraction of a second but his eyes flicked down to my lips. That was all I needed. I leaned forward placing the softest kiss I could on his lips only to happily hum feeling his lips move against mine.

I swing a leg over him to straddle his lap melting into a series of sweet kisses.

His hands seemed indecisive, barely brushing my sides before I pressed them to holding my hips.

His sudden intake of breath was shuddered out as he squeezed my hips lightly.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I hum

"Im disgusting" he huffed

"You're beautiful"

His brows pinched together seeming so utterly confused, "Did I fucking die" he muttered lightly

I cup his face rubbing my nose to his, "If you did are you in heaven or hell?"

"Heaven I guess...you're really wanting to help me?"

"More than anything" I bring his knuckles to my lips to kiss lightly.

"What about the league?"

"I want to help them too. Toga just needs friends. Twice I have a job lined up for. It'll be harder to get him away but with Toga too I think they'll find their way. I have some info for everyone else"

"How do you know all this?"

"My quirk. It's called Soothsayer. I can see the future" at least that's what I say since I know everything from the Manga

His eyes widened at that, "Really? So... what would happen if I stayed?"

I set a finger to his lips with a smile, "No point in asking what ifs. Just know I want what's best for all of you"

He grunted but nodded setting his head on my shoulder slowly wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't worry, I've got it all handled" I murmer reassuringly