ੈ♡˳ THINKIN' ABOUT MY GIRL

bokuto | 4:26 AMAGARSHI GUESS WHAT!!!!y/n fell asleep in my arms! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)orrrt i think she's asleep??sleepyn

bokuto | 4:26 AM
AGARSHI GUESS WHAT!!!!
y/n fell asleep in my arms! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
orrrt i think she's asleep??
sleepyn.jpg
IM FRAAKINGF OIT RN HELP
SHES SO CUTE PLEASEJSJJ
i'm dead i think my heart stopped
i love her :(

"PSSST! ARE YOU AWAKE??"

bokuto whispers for the nineteenth time in the span of an hour. you groan and throw the blanket over your head, "bo! i'm not gonna be able to sleep if you keep bugging me!" the boy only sighs. "sorry."

you get up from him and reach for the lamp, flicking the switch on. "why can't you go to sleep?" he shrugs and rolls over to face the wall, "dunno. i'll stop bothering you, goodnight." he mutters.

you push the covers back and lean down next to him, poking his check. "don't be sad!" you say, noticing his 'emo' state. "i'm sorry for being rude - you know what? i'll get you some good old milk and cookies, that'll help you sleep."

he gives you the smallest nod and you beam, heading to the kitchen. "i'll be back in a minute. try keep yourself warm in the blanket, i've got a spare in my wardrobe if you need it."

you pour a carton of milk into a small mug and heat it up in the microwave, grabbing some rainbow m&m cookies from the biscuit jar and dropping them onto a small plate.

the microwave makes a small 'ding!' sound when the milk is done warming up, so you set it onto the plate and bring it back to your room, trying to keep your balance and not letting the plate fall.

somehow, even though you're the clumsiest person on earth, you manage it.

you slowly open the door with your foot and set the cookies and milk down onto your bedside table. bokuto sits up, wrapping the soft blanket closer around his body.

"it's cold." he says simply, a small pout still painted on his lips. "i know, that's why i got you warm milk." personally, you'd rather not drink it, but it is good for going to sleep and warming you up.

the boy blinks, "waaaiiit, y/nnn??" he drags your name on, and you cross your arms, "yeah, kou?" he finally gives you a small (cheeky) smile, "how do i drink the milk? my arms are in the blanket!"

he grins, golden eyes mischievous. and sure enough, being in a blanket burrito, he can't lift the mug without getting the milk all over him and breaking it.

"this is rigged," you say, but you still reach for the mug. "i'll feed you, wait— that sounds so weird but here, open your mouth." you put the mug to his lips and he parts them, taking a sip of the milk.

it's not really strange, but it isn't so normalised in your friendship either, feeding each other. so you awkwardly fumble with the mug, and when he finishes drinking from it, you give him a rainbow m&m cookie.

"ooh!! i love cookies!!!" he leans forward and takes the whole thing from you, holding it between his teeth and trying to speak, "mmmrph! nnnhajjjshh??" you laugh, watching him bite it off.