ੈ♡˳ DARLING DOODLES

"KOU! GIMME YOUR HANDS!"

you lean over and whisper to bokuto, twirling a black fineliner between your fingers

you lean over and whisper to bokuto, twirling a black fineliner between your fingers. he side eyes you, a curious look in his golden eyes - but asks no questions and sets his arm on the table, back of his hand angled towards you. he tilts his chair so that he is nearly facing you.

"if you draw balls on the back of my hand i'm gonna cry." bokuto whispers back quietly. you laugh softly as the teacher drones on and on about whatever it is they're talking about, gently pulling his hand closer to you and taking off the pen's lid.

"don't worry, my artistic abilities are not only limited to the male or female genitalia!" you reassure him, setting the tip of the pen to his skin and feeling the bumps of his knuckles against it. "tell me if it hurts and i'll stop, okay?"

he nods, quietly watching you draw on his hands. it's a ticklish feeling on his skin but it doesn't really hurt, you look up at him with every stroke of your pen, and he shakes his head. "it feels pretty nice, ya know. whachya drawing anyways?" he asks, trying to see.

"hey!!" you swat him away, whisper shouting at the boy. "that's for me to know and for you to find out. patience, my guy." with every line and curve of ink you leave on his skin, you realise that his hands are really calloused from volleyball. not as bad as heather's guitarist hands - but still pretty rough, "come with me to my locker after break." you mumble.

bokuto looks up from the textbook in front of him to you, he scrunches his nose up in confusion at your words and the look on his face makes you want to bite him out of cuteness aggression.

"your hands are really rough, and i have this lovely vanilla hand cream." you explain, the tips of your fingers grazing the marks on his as you doodle small lovehearts onto each of his knuckles. he thanks whatever deity is watching down on him that you don't see his face flush crimson at your words.

he swears his heart melts at your thoughtfulness. "thank you, y/n." you nod wordlessly, caught up in the doodles etches onto his skin. bokuto feels your wrist and fingers brushing his skin and frowns, "why are your hands so cold?"

"hmm, i'm not too sure. maybe i should invest in some cute gloves..." you mutter under your breath. bokuto moves closer to you, shifting his body to face yours entirely now, with his knees now pressed against yours. you look up, finally meeting his piercing gaze. "you're really close."

he smiles, "now you won't be as cold."

you don't have the heart to tell him that his proximity doesn't exactly warm you up, but honestly? something tells you the boy knows that just as well as you do.

you move back and examine his hand, seeming satisfied with your work. "okay!" you giggle, "you can finally see what it is, kou." in a heartbeat, bokuto glances at the small doodles on his hands. there are hearts littered across his knuckles, a bouquet of tulips on his wrist and a small cat holding up a sign that says 'i luv u' in smudged black handwriting.