Chapter 10~Read My Mind

I'm so sorry guys I hope that this chapter makes up for you having to wait on my im sorry.  enjoy happy reading!!!!

Lana was fast asleep in bed dreaming of Nathan.  Nathan softly caressed her hair as she sleeps.  She smiled in her sleep shivering from the dream.  Nathan smiled at her sleeping in his bed.  “I wish you would see how beautiful you are to me Lana”, He whispered as she slept.  “If you could read my mind you’d go into all the time”, he whispered softly.  She smiled, “Are you trying to romance me with song lyrics?”, She asked but her eyes remained closed.  “Yes”, he replied and she opened her eyes to him.  “There’s those beautiful eyes”, He stated and she blushed a little. Things are different for them. Their love has gotten stronger. Things are about to change for the couple.

 Unknown P.O.V

I watched through the window of the warehouse waiting for my works.  They bang through the door.  "Did you get here?", I asked furiously.  "No sir they got away", Ethan stated.  I flipped the table over in anger.  "How could you let them get away the task was simple", I shouted.  "She had her freinds get her", He replied.  " I told you to bring her to me and you failed", I growled flshing my red alpha eyes.  "If you are no longer able to bring her to me I will strip you both of your wolves", I threatened.  "No please sir we will find her and bring her I swear", He stuttered with fear.  "Bring her to me now." They left the warehouse.  "my dear your in for a big suprise", I laughed darkly.  I smirked and closed my eyes.  I opened them and could see her, where she was and what she was doing.  I smiled wickedly she doesn't know that her life is about to take a dramatic turn from where she's at now.  "I will kill that boy if he gets in my way." I closed my eyes and i'm back in the warehouse looking out the window.  Those boy's better suceed this time or I will go after her myself when i'm done taking their wolf powers from them.  I started to get very impatient, and paced back and forth amoung the warehouse.