Chapter 7~I Found You Again

Ok guys I am very sorry for not updating in a while I've been very busy with cross country and school. I will continue to update when I can I'm so sorry don't hate me but I'm writing this chapter right now. Thanks for all your read, votes and comments.

Happy reading!

---------------------------------------------

Recap

"Hello Lana".

I looked up with widen eyes when I realized that this boy looked familiar.

Derek!

"Derek what have you done", I shuttered and he gave me an evil grin.

"You'll have to wait and see Lana."

I realized that we were coming to a stop at an old warehouse. The vehicle stopped and they took me out roughly.

They brought me inside, I was blindfolded and tied up. Soon I was able to see again, the blindfold was removed an gone. I blinked several times, my eyes adjusting to the light in the room. I realized that I have been kidnapped by some of my close friends who I lost intact with after I had broken up with my first boyfriend like two years ago. Derek stood there by the door with a sick grin in his face. I heard footsteps an then the door opened to reveal someone I have not heard from or expected to see ever again.

"Lana darling"

Ethan Dawson and his thick British accent. "So love your here thanks to Derek". Ethan turned to Derek and they were talking about something. I couldn't hear what they were saying but after they were done Derek left the room. Ethan turned and stalked closer to me. I arced my back, he was making me uncomfortable. He crouched down next to me and removed the cloth from my mouth and his hand stroked my hair, I quickly turned my head away from his hand. "Your still beautiful as ever, you won't escape from this place Lana with out a war against your Nathaniel fighting in it". "Nathan will find me and he will kill you or ill have to do it myself", I struggled in these ropes. "Finally it's good to hear your sweet voice again, but now Lana there really is nothing you can do", he was furious.

I don't speak to him anymore, I was just hoping that Nathan would find me ad save me from this place. I couldnt believe my ex would kidnap me. All i did was sit there and stare at the ground or at things around me. Ethan was doing something with his back facing me a few feet across the other side of the room. I couldn't tell what he was doing. I then saw the door opened Nareesha was tied up along with Kelsey. " They have nothing to do with this let them go ", i snapped at Ethan. "Oh lana they have everything to do with this" he puts the cloth back in my mouth. Nareesha and Kelsey crawl to the wall next to me. I looked at them with sorry eyes. I felt bad because I brought them into this. I wonder how did he manage to kidnap the both of them. Nareesha is always with Siva and Kelsey is somewhat busy or is with Tom. I could tell that they were upset and probably at me. They're probably thinking when is someone going to come find us. All we heard was boys yelling, swearing and joking around wih eachother. It made me feel weird, i would have never seen this coming.

(Finally) Nathan POV:

Lana was kidnapped, i grew angry my eyes changing i was losing control of myself. I miss her so much. I thrashed and three things around at the wall cussing and swearing. I hissed and growled. " Nathan mate calm down we will find them", Tom could tell that I was upset and I was losing control. My eyes were red iwas angry. My baby was taken from me, who ever is responsible for taking my Lana away from me i will kill them. "Com'n Nath let's go find them". I got ready and slipped on my black skinny jeans and a white fitted shirt and my black blazer with my white sneakers. Fixed my hairand ran down stairs and out the door with the guys. We knew where they were now and we were on are way there. I wanted to get my girl back, I wanted her to be safe and okay. I want her back in my arms to tell her that I love her and kiss her all day long. We soon found the place and my eyes change color and i flash my fangs iwas angry. Iwas ready to kill tom smashed the door open and we all walked in and the fighting began. We took out every guy and then the door where i smell my baby opened and tom grabbed the guy and threw him out of the way. I was the first to walk in the room. And there she was, my lana tied up and on the floor barefoot. Just the sight of her made me weak she was beautiful but this was different i actually enjoyed seeing her tied up and of course it was the mate bond but she wasnt tiedup because of me it was that guy which made me even more furious.