Chapter 11~Demons

Here's Chapter 11~Demons enjoy. (Edited 3/6/22)

 I checked the time it was 3:30 a.m.  "You alright babe?", Nathan asked me.  

"I had a dream about my father." He moved and got up to face me.  

"Was it a bad dream?", he asked.  

"I don't know, my father is dead, so why would be dreaming about him."  It was a strange dream that I couldn't describe.  

"Alright, do you think you can fall asleep again?"  

"I don't know if I can", I stated laying back down.  

"Shhhh it's alright Lana, I'm right here." He wrapped his arms around my waist.  "I will protect you, don't worry", he soothed quietly and his voice calmed me down.  

Soon I had fallen back to sleep. I woke up and the sun was shining through the window.  I turned and felt arms around my waist, Nathan was still sleeping.  I quietly got out of bed and tiptoed to the mirror.  I had the mark on my neck still.  It was now fading pink but it was still visible. I lightly touched it and hissed quietly, for some reason it still hurt.  I turned to see Nathan still asleep on the bed.  I quietly made it over to the door and slowly turned the knob.  I looked back over to the bed and Nathan wasn't there.  I felt hot breathing on the back of my neck, arms snaking around my waist and his lips next to my ear. 

"Where do you think you're going?" He whispered against my ear.  I felt his lips leave a kiss on the back of my ear.  

"I-I'm going to the kitchen", I replied to him.  He pushed me against the door making me gasp.  

"You're not going anywhere", his teeth caught my ear lobe.  "N-Nath what are you doing?". He kissed my ear lobe and then placed kisses down the back of my jaw and to my neck.  

"Don't you want to know what it feels like baby?" He whispered against my skin.  "What what feels like?" I asked nervously shivering at the feeling of his lips grazing my skin. 

"To be bitten, marked by someone like me. I sure would if I were still like you. It's incredible baby, but what's more appealing to me is the taste of you. Your blood smells divine, just one taste baby. That's all I want", he kissed the mark on my neck.  

"What? Why I mean I've not thought about it but. I've always been a little curious as to what it would feel like." I whimpered as the feeling of his lips on the mark stung a little.  

He snickered menacingly, "Well darling, curiosity killed the cat. Will you try it, just for me my sweet?" He askes so sweetly, I almost couldn't say no. 

What this mad man does to me and my insides would drive a nun to douse me in holy water. God he was just so irresistible and tempting, I couldn't look into his eyes even if I tried but I felt the heat of them on my skin, my body. Who could say no to this man when he looks at you like your the only girl in his world, the only girl for who he had eyes for. I gulped nervously, I didn't know the feeling of fangs on flesh but it couldn't hurt right. Might as well try it, awe hell with it. 

"Yes, Nathan. Please! Please bite me, I wanna know what it's like", I begged. Some part of me always wanted to experience what it was like, it just so happens that the one I love, that I was falling more in love with every day happened to just ask me. 

"Very well then", he acknowledged giving my neck a few kisses and one long strip of his warm wet tongue along my neck and jawline.  "Shh Don't scream baby." He sucked on the skin and then I felt his fangs plunge into my neck.  

The pain was too much, it hurt so bad. It was excruciating, my whole body felt like it was on fire.  I never felt pain like this in my entire life.  I blacked out, "What did you do?"  I heard a voice yell at my Nathan.