Chapter 2~Lightning

hey finally next chapter. it's called Lightning

I woke up the next morning feeling fine. I checked the time it read 12:00 noon on the dot. I always sleep late on weekends. I remember everything from last night which scares me the most.He has my number but I don't know him. My phone buzzed and I looked at the new message it was from him. No no no no why now.

From unknown: hello love how'd you sleep.
~N

To unknown : Um hi.

For what seemed like days for my phone to buzz was only about 5 hours, it buzzed finally.

From unknown: Now now love no need to be scared, I'm just wanting to get to know you.

I felt a strange feeling on how he said it. I keep thinking to myself that he might try to do something to me. All of the sudden, I replied: I'm fine. I place my phone on top of the drawer and kept wondering what he'll do to me. another three hours pass still no reply until about 6 p.m. london time. My phone buzzed again and I took a look at the message.

From unknown: meet me by 221 Gloucester street, see you there, where something sexy ;) -N

N... What does that mean, is it the first letter of his name? I wonder what his name is??

Ok now i'm scared. I put my phone aside and decide to get myself a glass of water. As I drink the cold glass of water, the thought of going creeps me out a little bit. What could happen when I arrive there? What will happen first? There is only one way to find the solution which is to go there and be extremely careful. He said to wear something 'sexy' why would he want me to do that, oh crap no. I went into my closet and found something perfect it was a black and tan skirt dress. The top was a black long sleeve shirt/sweater with design holes and patterns on the sleeves near my shoulders, the skirt part was tan it was connected to the shirt top part and the skirt went above my knees there was a black belt that went over the top of the skirt. I grabbed a pair of tights, my black heels. I didn't want to be too fancy but it ended up being really sexy. I don't know how maybe the heels or the tights. (lol i laughed while writing this!!). I let my blonde hair flow straight down. It was about 10 p.m. now, i grabbed my brown bag and headed out the door. My phone buzzed again and i unlocked my phone, it was a text from my mother and him.

look at my phone as I walk i replied to my mother that i was just out meeting a friend, she said not to be out too late and i replied back saying i wouldn't, then i opened his text message.

From unknown: babe, are you here?

I decided to respond to his text since I can tell he is waiting.

To unknown: I am on my way

As I sent the text, I continue to walk down the sidewalk. When I was getting close to 221 Gloucester street , I got nervous. I arrive at the address and I try looking for him. As I start searching, it got dark outside, too dark now the street lights already came on but they were too dim. On the other hand the moonlight was very pretty as it lit up the streets of Gloucester, England. It was getting kinda cold. I shivered and turned around quickly to see five guys hot guys walking straight towards me. You could say the way they walked was boy swag and lets just say that it was h-o-t hot. There was this one boy who caught my eye, he was the first and middle of the group. He had dark brown hair that was sort of curly and it formed up into a quiff, he was wearing white sneakers, black skinny jeans, and a black blazer with a white dressy shirt underneath and famous sea-green eyes that glowed beautifully. Holy crap I have to admit it, his eyes are amazing. Wait why are they glowing?? Never mind but he also had this smug hot look on his face it was so hot, it made my knees go almost weak to where i couldn't feel them. Oh my God they all look like the Wanted from when they did their music video for I Found You. i love that band so much. Holy shit its Nathan Sykes, he is my absolute favorite out of the whole band, his voice and his hair is perfectly amazing. Max had a pit bull/bull dog with him, must be part of the video and he's taking care of him. Nathan got closer to me, I backed away but i ended up getting pushed against the brick wall. He smiled and tilted his head a little when i winched in pain I'm pretty sure there's a bruise forming on my back from the impact and the funny angle I was being trapped in by this strong pale looking individual that I recognized as Nathan Sykes.

He chuckled as he placed his hand above my shoulder off to the side by my head i turned to look at it and looked back at him wide-eyed when his face was exactly millimeters from mine.

"So you finally figured out who i am, baby", he whispered to me and i didn't want to give him a reaction. He moved is other to my hair and stroked my long blonde locks.

"So beautiful and all mine", he murmured stroking my hair. What the hell? Just happened. Whats going on?

"Oh love you'll find out soon enough, come with me", he stated back to me like he read my thoughts. I didn't want to go with him but he looked at me like i didn't have a choice.

"C'mon mate we don't have time for this", Tom snapped at nathan clearly impatient. Nathan hissed, showing his teeth. There were two sharp fangs that replaced his canine teeth. He looked at Tom with red eyes.

"She's my mate, I won't leave without her", he snapped, wait what I'm his mate what does that mean.

"It means that you're mine, come away with me, baby", he stated and then grabbed my hand with his cold hand. Wait cold?? I looked into his eyes and saw something that scared me the most, love i saw love and for a second his eyes weren't that beautiful green i had come to love they were a bright gold with red mixed in.

"Oh god its true he found his mate", i heard Seev and Max talking to each other. "He's going to be like me when i found mine and when Tom found his", Siva and Max were still talking to each other. I freaked out and tried to get out of nathan's grip but he was too strong. My phone buzzed, who could that be, i have only my family and my two best friends and nathan on my contacts list. Nathan pulled out my phone and smirked. "Seev, mate i believe my darling here is best friends with your girl and tom's", he stated in his British accent i love, while stroking my hair and admiring my beauty with his long slender fingers from his right hand while his left hand had mine in a tight grip.

His forehead on mine while i was lost in his gold crimson red eyes searching for anything else why he wants me. I mean he could have any girl he wanted and why did he choose me. Seev had a hold of my phone now looking at it like he was studying it. He typed something on my phone to Nareesha and i squirmed in Nathan's grip. Sive stopped and sent the message to her. I wonder what he told her. Maybe he told her about him being with the boys and me?? Nathan's eyes flashed back to the green i love and he smiled down at me. I glared at him and Siva. What did he say to her via text i was interrupted by a girl squeal. Oh great thanks a lot Siva, Nareesha is here. She came to us and when she saw Siva she blushed. Siva grabbed her by the waist and kissed her cheek, they were talking about something. And then they did something i would have never expected to happen they kissed. I'm mouthed dropped open a gap in awe. I glared at her and she looked at me.

"What Lana, what did i do now?", Nareesha spoke to me with her British accent.

"You never told me about you and Siva", I spoke to her. While Nathan just stood there with his arms wrapped around my waist and that made me very uncomfortable.

"We're engaged", She spoke again and i looked at her wide-eyed. Why didn't she tell me about them being together.

"I didn't need to i knew nathan would come to you and sweep you off your feet with his sweet and caring personality because he's your favorite out of the whole band. Then i knew that we would have to tell you".

"Then you would have to tell me", i snapped at her coming close until nathan got in front of me.

"Nathan what are you doing", i said but i was interrupted' by him kissing me. I was shocked and i didn't kiss back. Oh my god Nathan James Sykes just kissed me an ordinary girl me.

"Nareesha i think Siva is the one for you, you look happy".

"aww thanks". i nodded smiling then glaring at nathan and he laughed looking at me.

"nathan why did you just kiss me", i said when he kissed my forehead.

"Why don't you just give in the inevitable", and with that he took me by the hand and we left with the boys and Nareesha to the boys flat.

(Almost the longest chapter i have ever written).