Chapter 18~Love Sewn

Its here haha.

After Nathan left, I've been in his room for weeks. I wouldn't eat and i couldn't sleep either. "Lana", a soft voice whispered. "Yea Kelsey"

"You need to eat Lana, and get changed we're going shopping so that you can get your mind off of things."

She sets the plate down on Nathan's nightstand and walks out of the room. I look down at the plate, my stomach growled and I knew that I had to eat something. I ate and got up to get changed.

"Lana you ready yet?"

"Yea Kels be right down."

I ran down the stairs and put on my shoes, grabbing my bag. "Alright Let's go."

Nareesha and Kelsey grab their things and kelsey got her keys. "Lets go to the mall"

-

We've been shopping for hours, I go into the restroom to freshen up and when i was getting out a warm hand covered my mouth.

"Shhhh Don't scream, love."

It was him. He found me.

"Com'n love were taking you to him"

He took me through the back door and I was tied up and blindfolded again. He threw me into a van and they drove off.

-

"Where's Lana?"

"she said she went to the restroom."

"She should be back by now."

The girls went to check up on Lana. "Lana?" they got no answer. "Oh no, Ethan found her." Kelsey picked up Lana's bag.

"Kelsey what do we do?"

"Call Tom"

Kelsey took out her phone and rang Tom up.

"Tom," Kelsey panicked.

"What is it baby, your voice is trembling tell me what is it."

"Lana's been kidnapped. Again by Ethan."

The girls could here him talking to Nathan. About Lana. They heard a loud crash and many curses.

"Calm down Nath, mate. We'll find her again, cancel the tour. were coming home."

Nathan's POV.

No! damn it! They took her again. My angel, my love, my baby girl. Lana I'm coming for you and i will kill him. I growled lowly, the boys were trying to calm me down but i couldn't calm down.

"Nathan, Well find her."

"The tours cancelled, we're going home."

We got back on the plane, i couldn't take it. I miss her, so much. He took her again from me, Ill KILL HIM! that Bastard.

--

The boys made it back safely and continued to look for Lana.

I was thrown into a room and tied up to a wall, "He's gonna want to see her."

WHO'S GOING TO WANT TO SEE ME? What's going on?

He chuckled darkly, "my dear Lana, your in for a big surprise."

"Ah, hello my dear long time no see."

That voice, belonged to someone who was supposed to be dead for over a century and he was standing in front of me.

"Dad."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boom! HAHAHAHAHAH! wasn't expecting that huh? I know me neither. haha. Alright my lovely readers until next time.

Emily