Chapter 8~ Glow In The Dark

Hey guys so i just wanted to say happy holidays and happy new year.

Hope 2015 is going to be great heres the new update happy reading.

He smiled down at me. "Lets go home baby, " he stated and we went home. "Lana omg are you alright that was intense", Nareesha spoke to me. "Yes i am, wait your not mad at me".

"Lana i could never stay mad at you". Kelsey came and gave me a hug. " Kelsey I'm so sorry". "Lana it's alright I'm just glad we're back home ". she smiled at me and tom called her to hi.

Kelsey went to Tom and Nareesha went to Siva. "Finally i get to be alone with my girl", Nathan walked into the room and crawled into bed next to me.

"Your girl?", i stated. As he placed a hand on my waist and he placed a delicate kiss to my lips. "Yes my girl", he whispered over my swollen kissed lips.

"Nathan we need to talk about whay just happened back there ", i admitted to him. He sighed and thats how i knew he didn't want to talk about it.

"Please Nath what happened to you". "I just lost it, I lost control Lana, He turned towards me. I smiled at him softly and he tilted his head.

"Lets not argue about this I saved your life". "Yes you did save my life", i smiled at him and he leaned in placing a kiss on my lips. "My hero." He smiled and laughed a little.

"Not just for saving my life but for everything", i stated. "Lana it's alright". Tears had streamed down my cheeks. The wanted has been there for a lot of the TWfanmily members, their music is the one thing i could only connect and hold on too. They were hero's, they supported their fans, like me.

I'm a part of TWfanmily. "Baby I know, trust me I do", He replied. His thumb parted my lips and wiped my tears away. "You're so beautiful", he whispered softly.

He lifted my chin so that i could look at him. "Come to the studio with me", he asked me and his eyes sparkled with mischief. "Nathan James Sykes wants me to come to the studio with him. Oh my god," I replied and he laughed, kissing my forehead.

"So will you?", he asked. "Yes Nath I will come with you", I replied. I grabbed my jacket and my converse. I met Nathan near the front door down the stairs. He was in his jacket and he had his car keys. "Ready to go, Love", he stated and i smiled.

"Yes, Nath I am", I replied. He smiled and opened the door. "Ladies first", I walked out of the flat laughing. He is such a gentlemen. "What's so funny?" "You Nath, your so sweet and such a gentlemen". "Well thank you", he bowed. I giggled when he opened the passenger door of his black mustang.

We made it to the studio and got inside. We entered the studio's recording room. I started to warm up my voice. Nathan started to sing and i picked up an acoustic guitar. I started strumming and playing notes.

Nathan smiled as i started playing. I started to sing, and he smiled when his part came up he started singing with me. I smiled when we were singing my favorite song. When we finished i played the last chord strumming the strings and the last few notes until the producers stop recording. I smiled.

"That was amazing I never thought i would be in a studio singing with you Nath". "Lana i didn't know you could sing like that". I shrugged. "It's not the best but yea I can sing".

"No baby that was beautiful i got lost in your voice". He made me blush, i giggled. "You were better", he blushed and the producers asked if we wanted to hear the son. Nathan said,

"Yes". As we listened to the song Nathan could tell i loved his part, i blushed when he was looking at me. I looked at him and he blushed. I took his hand and intertwined our fingers. He smiled, "that was beautiful". I giggled, "it was amazing".

"So are you". "Nathan thank you", i turned to him and blushed. "Your welcome", he smiled as he put his arms around my shoulders.

"That song is going to be on my future album when i get discovered".

"That would be amazing".

"I know it would".

Nathan was thinking about something, and i couldn't explain it he was looking at me smiling. "What are you thinking about Nathy?", i asked and blushed because of the names I called him. He laughed. "I am thinking about doing something tonight", He blushed at the idea. I squealed, "Is Nathan James Sykes thinking what I'm thinking".

"What are you thinking about my love?", he leaned in closer brushing his cute button nose against mine. I blushed when he called me "my love".

"A date with you", i was still blushing.

"Yes how did you know?", he was very surprised.

"I don't know lucky guess".

He could tell i was thinking about asking him the same thing. " Were you thinking about asking me something".

"yes".

He blushed, "thats what i thought, I'm thinking lets go for a swimming date".

I giggled. "yes". He places his hand on my cheek, "i love you", he placed a kiss on my lips. I kissed back, "i love you too". "Com'n love lets go home", he whispered. i nodded and we said goodbye to the producers.

An hour later before the date i walked into my room to get changed and then walked down stairs and nathan came up to me and hugged me. "nath what you doing", i asked and hugged him back. "just giving you a hug". I laughed "Ok".

He held his hand out to me and i took it. He led me outside to the pool. Nathan slipped his shirt off leaving him in his swimming trunks.

"Its freezing", i dipped my foot in the pool. he dipped his foot in the water, "It doesn't seem that bad". I pushed him into the pool. He did a belly flop into the pool. I laughed as he swam to the surface. "Burr now thats now freezing", he stated and i giggled.

"Don't you even think about', he laughed and got out of the pool. I backed away. "dont you dare Nath dont give me that evil look", he laughed darkly and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Nathan stop put me put me down", I screamed.

Nathan laughed and teased me for a bit. "What are you doing?", jay caught us. "Jay help me Nathan's being evil he's going to throw me in the pool". Nathan knew what Jay was going to help him tease me. "Nooooo Jay Nathan stop".

"ok i think thats enough", nathan says.

"i dont trust you now", i decided to trick him.

"i'm sorry Lana", nathan admitted. I started to fake cry. I pulled back and laughed. "Ha", I pushed him in the pool again. He laughed, "you trickster", he pulled me into the pool. I screamed it was very cold. I swam and surfaced to the top. He laughed a little before i started to splash at him.

"hahaha".

He splashed me back which led to a splash war. I giggled and stopped. Nathan stopped and swam towards me with a look that i absolutely was scared of it was that same look he had when he was angry at Ethan. He wasn't mad at me it was that dominant dark look he had. "what ya doing Nath?", I asked. He smirked a little. "This".

He kissed me roughly. As his lips pressed onto mine i wrapped my arms around his neck. I giggled. "Nath I love you".

"i love you too", he smiled. I smiled back and opened my eyes. He places his arms around my waist.