Chapter 15 ~ Satellite

Wheyey guys so sorry that i haven't updated but i hope this makes up for it these next 5 chapters will be big with drama and suspense.

so please don't hate me for this.

I'm sorry if I get anyone mad and do not be upset if I don't update the next chapter in a long time.

I've been really busy with school ending soon and I haven't got the best ideas for these few chapters right now they're not sorted out in my head yet.

But wait patiently please i will make it up to you and thank you so much for everything, and I apologize if I didn't get to answer your question in the Q & A but hopefully I can make it up to you.

Anyway these next few chapters are fillers for the really exciting ones coming soon.

I cannot wait for you guys to read them.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sunlight shining in through the window, it shined over his face.

His arm was draped around my waist, he had a strong grip around me and I couldn't break free.

I traced his skin on his face and pulled a loose strand of his hair away from his forehead.

He stirred a bit before blinking, his eyes opened.

Those crazy green and blue beautiful eyes stared back at me.

"Morning beautiful", his lips moved and that sweet Gloucester accent was husky and very raspy.

I didn't say anything, I noticed because all he did was smile and laugh.

"What", I questioned.

"Nothing, you just didn't say anything."

"I'm sorry I didn't know what to say." He smiled. We both laughed. "Nathan can i ask you something?"

"of course baby, anything", he kissed my nose. I smiled and cleared my throat. "Why did you want me to leave?"

"Lana, we've been over this. Your not safe."

"But Nathan I'm here with you and I feel safe", I replied, nervous because of the out break he had last time we talked about this.

"How can we go on like this, acting like everything is okay when in reality its not okay?"

"Lana..... Everything isn't ok and I've already told you I'm keeping you safe."

"By making me leave."

"What are you trying me safe from!", I shouted.

"Me!!!!!! I'm keeping you safe from me! I'm the reason why your endanger.

It's my fault so I'm keeping you safe by letting you go.

I got you into this and so I'm ending it now", Nathan shouted, he was angry.

I was speechless, this whole time Nathan's been blaming himself for me being kidnapped and for me being endanger.

"This isn't your fault Nathan, you shouldn't blame yourself for this."

"It is Lana it's my fault, because I can't protect you well enough to know that your gonna be safe and still alive."

I stopped, I can't leave him now after he told me whats been on his mind for the past few days.

He's blamed himself for everything that's happened to me.

I can't leave because I want to be with him.

"Nathan your blaming yourself for everything thats happened to me, why?"

"Because Lana, I took you from your normal life when you were happy and at peace.

Hoping that you would change mine and you did, but baby you need to live your life without me.

After what I've put you through, you deserve to be happy and to have a normal life without me in it."

"No! Nathan I'm not letting you, I'm not leaving.

I don't want to!

I Love You with everything that i have and your going to make me throw all of that away because you think that i'll be safe without you.

Nathan I'm safe with you always, i don't want to let go of this love." I begged him.

I pleaded, I love him with everything I have and I'm not ready to let it go.

"Lana thats all i want for you, is to be happy."

"And i am, Nathan I'm happy with You."

"I Love You. Lana." He kissed me with so much passion.

I couldn't breathe, his lips moved so softly against mine and it was absolute heaven with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

696 words. For you, I'm sorry that i haven't update. And And Nathan released a steamy teaser for Over and Over again, in this book some of those pictures will be featured and along with my other books Mr. Sykes and Possessive those steamy photos will be part of scenes in the story so look forward to them. Im excited for the Over and Over Again video which is released on the 28th of October which is next week Wednesday. I can't wait. it needs to be next week Wednesday right now. Thank you for reading and i look forward to the new update coming soon.

love y'all,

~Em