Chapter 13~If We're Alright

Chapter 13~ If We're Alright

so the beginning of this chapter got deleted i was typing it and it went away when i added the video.

i really hope i can update ill try my best thank you for all of the support and reads for this story i love you all so much for this. its like 10:15 pm here guys so I'm gonna get some sleep ill continue to update tomorrow.

Alright guys here is the chaoter I hope you all like it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No nathan you knowwhat I'm leaving im going out." I grabbed my bag.

" Lana where are you going?" I ignored him and put on my gray converse and grabbed my car keys. " You know its not safe being out there while ethan is still looking for you."

" let him find me for all I care ." that was the last thing i could say before I slammed the door and got in my car and drove to the studio.

I made it to the studio and got inside the studio and I found a recording room and streamed liv on youtube. " Hey youtubers its me again well today since I didnt feel right . I thought it was a good time to spend the rest of the day in the studio and im in the mood to express my feelings through songs . I will be doing a few covers of songs . First I want to do a cover of girl on fire by Alicia Keys and another one that I actually wrote called Held Down." ( I actually wrote Held Down this story inspired me to write this song. ) I began singing girl on fire. It ended and i started to playing the piano softly. I began to sing the lyrics to the song.

Everthing's easy

Nothing gets harder

Next thing I know

I'm caught in your touch

Just can't believe you

let me go that easy

Everything's broken

Nothings the same

I I I dont know where to go

The music sped up to a funky jazz beat.

Ow!

You got me held down

Im caught in your touch

Nothing WAS ever the same

Its only

Only you

That I love

Everything's changed

I see the world the world

So differently.

The music sped up again to a jazz funky beat.

OW!

You got me held down

Im caught in your touch

Nothing was ever the same

Its only

Only you That I love

The music slowed down to the piano just playing.

Ohhhhh baby

I've got no where to go

Yeahhh only its only you i love.

You only baby Yeahhh

You know I have no where no where to go.

I ended the video and audio. I decided to dance to a couple of songs. I grabbed my stuff and entered the dance studio and put my stuff down and i picked a song to do first i picked If we're alright from the wanted yay! and then I decided to do an upbeat hiphop song called Good Kisser by Usher. The song played and i danced to the first song and then started to get the beat of Good Kisser in my head. It played loud in the studio and i started to dance. Soon later i had just ended choreographing a dance routine to both songs. I was really tired from dancing I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the dance studio I was walking down the hall i stopped when i heard a voice that was very familiar to me. I couldn't believe my ears. I was hearing a song that was familiar and the voice too. I made my way towards the voice. It got louder as i got closer. I turned the corner and then opened the studio door.

i couldn't believe my eyes.

I couldn't believe it was . . .

###################################################################

Don't kill me. Cliffhanger!!!

I'm sorry about this i just wanted to torture you guys jk jk not literally but who do you think she heard singing.