Chapter 14~ Everybody Knows

Chapter 14~Everybody Knows

Alright Heyy Readers so i hope you all are doing well Im glad that you've stuck to reading this book it makes me happy but i would love any ideas that you want to happen. You guys are important to me and i want you to love this book so next time i update i might do a Q&A on this book for you all. So if you guys have any questions that you want answers then comment below. Thank you so much for reading and here is what you wanted....

###################################################################

I couldn't believe that he was here.  

It was Nathan.

Why would Nathan be here at the studio? Out of all the places in the world he had to be here. He was singing and it was magical. I was instantly lost in his voice. It was incredible i couldn't come up with the words to describe the feeling that I had. I couldn't speak or breathe as soon as he caught my gaze. He's green eyes were intense and still beautiful. I tried to smile but failed it turned out to be a weak smile. He was there with a producer. I was confused to why he was here without the boys. I didn't hear the door open but i heard Nathan speak.  

"Lana I'm sorry baby please just hear me out", He pleaded taking ahold of my hands in his.  I nodded i couldn't speak to him. i was still a little mad not as much as i was before. "Lana I didn't know what to do i was scared and confused i didn't know what to do."

"Honestly Nathan I don't want to talk about it anymore please can we just forget about it?" I asked. He smiled and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Lana I just want you to hear what I have to say", He replied and I nodded.

"Lana I wanted you to be safe from here because Ethan is still looking for you and i felt that having you stay with my friend from America would be the best idea but you just don't get it. I want the best for you and i want you to be happy and live a normal life even if I'm not in it."

I couldn't listen to anymore of it. I ran up to him and smashed my lips onto his. He was a little shocked and stumbled back a bit, but realized that i didn't care if i wasn't safe here. But because he made me safe that i felt it was right to stay here. I love him and thats all that matters. "I wish could just run away. From all of this Nath", I whispered against his neck as we hugged. "I know baby, I do too but what does that say about us?" He pulled away and looked at me. "Running from this won't solve anything baby remember what I said", He whispered. "I will always be right here and nothing will change the fact that i love you and i will protect you even if it means i have to give my life", He admitted and I remembered all of his words.  

This moment was perfect and nothing could make it any better or worse. His eyes stared beautifully down at mine before i realized he asked me a question.  

"What", i asked. 

"I said are you alright baby?", He asked and his right hand found my cheek.  

"Yes Nathan I'm fine", I replied.  

He nodded and smiled. He then continued with recording I sat and watched him sing it was the best thing to ever do in my life was to hear his beautiful voice singing sweet melodies. After about an hour we went home and cuddled until we fell asleep.  

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

(A/N) I know its short, don't hate me and next update will be a Q&A please send me any questions you have that you would like answers too comment them or dm me. Please do this because i would like to give clarification to anything your confused with or give information about the characters. Just about anything from this book. thanks for reading and comment, vote and follow me for updates and messages for whats to come of this book or when ill be updating. Again follow my instagram fan account @sykeslover_em for things about this book and Nathan photos or videos. My personal account for instagram is @em_love.obsessed_fangirl Again comment, vote and send me questions. Everything will be answered in the next update Q&A. This will help me improve my book and get any ideas you want in this book.

Thanks, again

~Em

xx.