Chapter 16 ~ The Weekend

Nathan suddenly opened the door slowly, his gaze met mine of course. It leveled to my sitting position on the soft bed. He closed the door after, and he didn't say anything at the moment. Just his eyes gave me a clue that something was on his mind. Me.

I could see a glint of hunger, but mostly mischief. He grinned at me devilishly. I couldn't take it anymore, what was he planning to do with me?

He laughed,and slightly pushed me down in the bed. I gasped, my breathing slightly increased and he noticed.

"Your afraid of me?" He whispered huskily.

I shook my head slightly, "only of what you can do?"

He grinned, "And what can I do, baby?" He asked mischievously.

"Thats the thing, I don't know what your capable of."

He laughed, and his fingers moved across my bare forearm.
Captivated in his eyes, i didnt realize he titled my head back until I felt his hot breath on my ear.

"Exactly, so you are afraid of me, becuase im capable of so much more than you don't know," He whisperes seductively. His lips brushed the rim of my ear lobe, catching my breath in my throat.

My breathing was ragged and he was doing something to me that I knew was familiar with but never like this.

"W-what are you doing?" I gasped.

"Something I have wanted to do for a very long time."

I thought he already marked me. No, he cant be thinking about that, me a vampire.

He paused and his face softened, concerned. "What is it Lana, What's wrong?"

"I- you want me to be a vampi-", My voice cracked at the end of my sentence.

"Is that so bad,to want my mate to be a vampire so that I can be with her for eternity, it's destiny baby you cannot ignore it."

"Bu-". He interrupted me by putting his index finger to my lips.
"Shhhh, let it go. I won't turn you until your ready to be."

I sighed with relief. "But it would be interesting, for you to be a vampire. Its crossed my mind many times today, love." He leaned slowly down to my neck. " you'd make an incredible, sexy vampire, I'd have to keep you at my side at all times away from those other guys," his voice got low at the end of his sentence, like a low growl.

He didnt give me a chance to speak, before his lips moved to my neck in a delicate kiss. My fingers tangled into his soft hair, as he attacked my neck with his lips.

His hands roamed my body lowering to the hem of my shirt, I gasped feeling his touch on my stomach. His hands touched the skin under my shirt, roaming up higher. His hand met the curve between my abdomen and my bra. "Nathan," I breathed. "Stop."

He growled when I told him to stop, it shocked me because I've never had him growl like that at me.

What's gotten into him?

I gave up and let him continue to ravish my neck with his lips. "You've always let me touch you, so why not now?"

"You've touched me before but not like this."

"Then whats making you stop me?"

"I- i don't know."

He growled lowly. "Don't lie to me."

"I-I'm not, i haven't been touched like that in a very long time."

"I'm not him, baby i wouldn't touch in the way you don't want me to. I wouldn't force you into anything you don't want to do."