Chapter 17~We Own The Night

Hey readers so i've had may ideas with this chapter, but i've come to pick one so here it is, thanks for waiting patiently for another update btw.This is gonna be kind of a sad chapter, hint the song We Own the Night is the last song the wanted recorded and was released before the big tour in the UK and USA/Canada.

Happy reading!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You've changed him, Lana. Over the years that you've been together, he's been different. More happy, and it shows."

I blushed. "Hes taught me so much about love, he changed me! Im not depressed as i once was"

"Lana you both have been more close than ever, im so happy for you both. "

"Nareesha thank you."

We hugged tightly.

Nathan growled. Hes been acting weird lately and its starting to worry me, like last night when he almost tried to rape me and turn me.

"Nathan calm down."

"No, You're Mine." I smiled, even though deep down it scared me at how possessive he's been lately.

"Yes Nathan I know, I'm yours you've proved that already." What is with him? Its just Nareesha and she's my friend, why would he get jealous of her hugging me.

"Nathan its Just Nareesha, we were just talking. She cares about us." I placed a hand on his forearm. His low growl stopped and his eyes softened.

"I'm sorry I don't know whats gotten into me, lately I keep having this feeling that something is gonna take you from me."

"Nathan I'm perfectly fine, I feel safe here with you and the boys."

This is the day that the wanted is leaving for the word of mouth tour which is sad. "Why are you acting like this today?" I asked softly. 

"Because the boys and I we have to go on your WOM tour, baby  that's mean I'll be gone for a couple of months." He looked down at me, his eyes softened. 

"Your leaving me?"

"I'm not quite sure yet if i have to go without you, because of the danger you are still in I still don't know if it's wise to let you stay here without my protection."

"She'll be with me", Nareesha interrupted.  "She'll be safe with me and Kelsey."

"But I want to come with you Nathan", I whispered into his chest.

"Babe, I know you do because you've wanted to up on stage with me.  But thats not a good idea, that paps would be taking pictures of you and then Ethan would be able to find you easier than if you were to stay here."

I gaped,"How long are you going to keep me hidden from your fans? Nathan When are you going to tell them that this is real, that you have a girlfriend?"

Nathan paused, staring at me like i didn't know what i was talking about.

"Lana, don't you see.  Your the only one he talks about, he's never talked about anything else but you. Of all the interviews the boy are in, they always ask him about his girlfriend.  They ask about you."

"W-what?" I stutter.

"Your famous because of Nathan."

"What? How?"

"Because your all he talks about."

"Baby, your on my mind all the time."

"Nathan. I-", I gasp.  How could i be so stupid? He's been acting this way, because he doesn't want to leave me.

"It's alright baby girl," He wraps his arms around me and brings me closer to his chest. My face buries in his shirt and his fingers tangle themselves into my blonde auburn hair. 

"I've doubted you", I sob. 

"Baby, No, no you haven't I'm just worry about you that's all.  I don't want to leave you at a time like this." He whispers and places his hands on my cheeks making me look at him.  

"You haven't done anything wrong, baby.  In fact you've been just perfect, the way you are.  I'm just trying to protect you.  I don't want to lose you."   (And that's where the GIF at the top next to the video, if you haven't seen it that's where this part is, sorry continue reading)

"I promise, to do everything i can to keep you safe. Because these next few days are going to be hard, baby."

He said that like he knew exactly what was going to happen and thats what scared me the most, but it also felt like i was safe with him. Because the fact that he knew what was going to happen, meant that i could trust him and I would be safe.

"We have to go Nath", Max stated.

Tears streamed down my cheeks because Nathan would be leaving. 

"I know that this is hard Lana, but baby just listen to me.  No matter what happens I'll come back to you, I'll only be gone for two months baby your going to be fine.  The girls will be here."