ATTENTION!! Please Read

Don't freak out this is nothing bad, i just wanted to tell you all that i'm sorry for the last couple of chapters being really bad and I've lost  a lot of readers from them. 

 So I'm sorry about that, but these few chapters left will be intense and i'm hoping all of you will recommend this to maybe some other of my readers to keep going and finish it because i have a big surprise at the end of it.  

I'm so excited  and i really hope that you guys will love it, again i am sorry for the many bad chapter and I've lost about 90 readers, maybe i'm wrong but please keep reading, and i'm so so so sorry for not updating in awhile, things have been hard on me lately.  

stressful and had lots of tearful days, but i'm still here and i do think about you guys.  

And this is why i am going to be updating soon this weekend or tomorrow depending g on if i am up to it, because i have been doing a lot of reading to get this story going I've got some incredible ideas and i'm gonna cry when this book comes to an end, but there is always the start of something new.  

One door closes another one opens, right?

 So again I am truly sorry i'm gonna make it up to all of you and that's why this book is under serious editing and slow updates.  

Just bare with me readers, because i love you all and i want you to still read my story, i'm so grateful that you've stuck with me.  

Don't panic if you don't get an update from me, because i am alright and please just be patient because I've had a lot of stress on me lately.  

thank you for reading,

Emily