Chapter 3 ~Heart Vacancy

(HEy heres's chapter 3. one question what celebrity should Lana be should it be the blonde girl from chasing the sun video that was with nathan give me input).

Chapter 3

As I walk through the streets with Nathan, other boys and my best friend Nareesha, i was extremely nervous about what might happen to me. on the other hand Nathan had his rarely cold hand interlocked with mine as we walked. Clearly to me he was in love with me just a normal girl. But i wasn't normal i had a career a singing career that i lost and could not afford to get back in. I was just an ordinary girl and Nathan Sykes from the wanted was in love with me. With me!

"You'll be lucky you're with me in just a little bit", He whispered in my ear as we walked. I didn't want to reply but oh boy was i feeling lucky to have Nathan Sykes in love with me.

We walked to his car and when I saw Nathan's car, I was starting to feel lucky. "Oh my god", Nathan's car is a black mustang with gold borders and a red stripe on the hood of the car top running down the back of the car. Inside had leather seats and and the headlights of the car were that light blue kinda like an audi r8 type of car which was amazing .

I love his car oh my god. He puts his keys in the ignition and the car starts running like nothing I've ever seen before. He places his hands on the wheel and pressed the pedal with his foot. the car roared to a start, "ready?", he smiled. "Um yea", i replied smiling sheepishly. He puts his seatbelt on and starts driving. The speed of his car is amazingly fast. The wind flew through his hair since he left the windows open. He looked totally hot i admit that now. He drove through a lot of streets and arrived at the most amazing house I've ever seen. It was amazing there were almost a lot of high trees surrounding the house it looked the twilight cullens house from the movie. he exits the car and comes around and opens the door on my side. He offers his hand " good evening my love", he said in a gentle manner. I looked up at him in awe and took his hand and he brought it up to his lips giving it a gentle kiss. We both walked into the house and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He has so many things that I thought were really amazing. There were so many rooms in this house, it was amazing. he was looking at me while i was looking at everything in the house

"See your enjoying this watching me as i explore", i spoke and he laughed.

"She speaks finally a full sentence, are you nervous love?", as if he was enjoying this moment. the spark in his green eyes gave the amused look away. I didn't want to admit it to him that i was nervous, but he already knew just by the way he looked at me like he was reading my mind. "you talk a lot in your head", he spoke startling me the way he said that it made my knees almost go completely weak. " want a tour?", he stated out of the blue catching me off guard. I nodded speechless, he takes me to the bedrooms, the fancy kitchen, the game room, his library which was filled with books to the top i could spend hours in there. There was one room that caught my eye it was filled with music, a grand piano in the corner by the large glass window. There was a recording studio of course. the bathrooms had advanced technology I wasn't familiar with, and last, but not least his huge pool. It didn't look like we were in Gloucester any more the house was almost in the middle of nowhere filled with forests of high trees, and maybe even cliffs with waterfalls and ponds?? I wonder why he brought me here my mother would want me home by now. "She knows that you're not coming home, baby", he whispered huskily in my ear. How did my mother know i was not coming home? He pulls out his phone and tries pulling up a message, but he gets a message from his sister Jess. He turns and places his hand on his mouth, as if a close family member has passed. He drops his phone and falls into tears... the boys rush in the room and my sitting there on my knees near nathan speechless with a look of sorrow on my face. I know what it feels like to lose someone close to you it hurts. It feels like you have nothing left i feel sorry for him i've never seen a celebrity look so hurt like nathan does look right now. He looks broken like i am. You see ever since my parents split up, life has never been the same. I've been broken and depressed since then. i've lost friends and family members but to me he looked like he lost a best friend or something very important to him and that made me teary eyed. I've lost important people in my life and thats why i moved to Gloucester. they say running away from your problems is bad but i wanted to start a life without the influence of horrible things that had happened in my life and I'm happy here. I think I'm starting to have feelings for him. He hugs me and his tears flowed down my shoulder. His tears were like the raindrops I have felt, when I stand outside. I place my arms around him and comforting him. The boys helped me out by telling that they're here for him. It helped him stop his tears from falling. He gets up and he cheered up " thank you guys, you are amazing " he turns to see the tear marks he left " I'm sorry about that, love " he wiped his tears " this never happened to me before until now ". He puts his hands on top of my hands. wow i found myself getting lost in the moment.