Q & A

hey readers the time has come for some q and a's i hope that your all ready for this. Many of these questions i just came up with and maybe they were yours idk but here you guys go.

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Q: How old is Nathan and Lana?

A: Lana is 19 and Nathan has been the age he was when he was turned but Lana likes to celebrate his birthday so right now he's to her 20. Nathan was turned when he was 16 so hes been stuck that age. I decided to make him seem more human to her because its really about their love. 

Q: How long have Nathan and Lana been in a relationship?

A: To many of my readers they may think days or weeks and months but Lana and Nathan have been together for about 4 or 5 years. I haven't given that much thought to it. But they been together for a long time.

Q: Will Lana ever be a vampire?

A: So this is the big question some people have been asking. Its obvious. Yes she will at some point. Soon. Very Soon.

Q: How did you come up with the name Lana?

A: I came up with it from the name Ana. At the time when i first thought of this fanfiction I liked the name Ana. But i wanted it to be unique in way some how to me.

Q: What happened to Ethan?

  A: Its a surprise. I'm not supposed to share. He's coming back soon very soon. Soon all my readers will know the truth and all i can give you is that something bad is going to happen.

Dun. Dun. Dunnnnnnnn.

Q: Does Lana's mother connect to you or your life in anyway, or does this story connect to your life?

A: Of course it does. To some degree this fanfiction connects to my life. My personal life can be expressed through my writing. I am open to say that Lana's mother i wrote about is like my mother. Into personal matter, my mother is a crazy alcoholic, she's out of my life for good as of right now. Anyway, This story, connects to me, me being a fangirl who wants to meet Nathan Sykes. Ive been dreaming about it.

Q: What happened to Lana's father?

A: Lana's father supposedly died when she was 8. he died of leukemia. She was devastated and her mother became and alcoholic.

Sorry guys if i missed any of your questions and thank you for the support in reading this. Hopefully i may have answered any of your question through here and if i didn't then i apologize hopefully i can answer them anytime soon.