Chapter 12~ Gold Forever

Im soooo sorry for not updating in a long time. this is the 12th chapter can you believe it. Lol so this Gold Forever. Hope you enjoy it... so tomorrow is my birthday my golden birthday. but here is of whats to come in this chapter.

I woke up to notice Nathan had his arms wrapped around my waist and we were laying on the band asprin. Today is the day i have to leave nathan for a few weeks.

I woke up to notice Nathan had his arms wrapped around my waist and we were laying on the bed. My head still hurt like hell. I got up and removed his arms from me careful not repeat what happened yesterday. I went downstairs to get a glass of water and asprin. Today is the day i have to leave nathan for a few weeks. He told me that its not safe here with him and of course i argued with him. "Nathan the only place I'm safe is with you".

"Lana its too dangerous for you here."

"When I'm with you I'm safe", i argued with him but grew tired of it and he convinced me to go to America. I started packing and crying. I can't believe he's making me leave. No i don't want to go. But Nathan says its for the best. I don't want to be away from him. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live without him. I mean I did before he took me but now I just can't. I couldn't finish packing because i started sobbing. I fell to my knees near the bed. He can't do this to me after all that has happened. I can't just leave all of this. "Are you finished pa- Lana baby",Nathan stated after he climbed the stairs and walked into the room. He picked and sat down. he put me on his lap and in his arms. "No!' i shouted and hit his chest. "Lana baby-."

"Don't baby me," I sneered. "Is this about you leaving?" he asked.

"Why wouldn't it be?" i asked back. he sighed. "After all thats happened Nathan you want me to leave." Id rather just leave right now." I grabbed my back but Nathan took my wrist before i could get it. "Let. Go Of me."

"No" he reported.

"Whats wrong with you?" i yelled. "nothing is wrong with me I'm protecting you."

"How is letting me go supposed to protect me?", I yelled.

"Stop! Stop yelling," he shouted over me.

I cowered back.

He sighed. "Baby Lana please I'm so-"

"No please just go."

"Lan-."

"Get away from me!"

"Lana please."

"I said get away from me!"

He sighed and left the room. I sat there on the floor next to the bed in tears. minutes later I got up and went to the bathroom I stared at my reflection. wiping my tears away i turned the water on and cleaned my face. I turned the water off and fixed my hair and headed downstairs. I got into the kitchen and nathan shot up from where he was siting i stopped him from coming closer to me. I walked and opened the cupboard and grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I drank it and put it in the sink. Nathan stared at me for the longest but didn't say anything. Then finally, he broke the silence. "Lana please baby. talk to me."

"What am I supposed to say? That everything is ok between us. Nathan your making me leave."

"No everything is not alright, I'm keeping you safe."