Chapter 6 ~Invincible

Hey guys I got to tell you I have bad Nathan feels so this is going to be a great chapter. What you think I should do more of the love scenes??

---------------------------------------------

The sun was shining through the window Lana was sprawled out across the bed with Nathan's arms wrapped around her waist. She was humming a song while her fingers played with his hair she stared at his sleeping form. She smiled.

Lana's POV

Nathan was sleeping as I played with his hair on his forehead he smiled in his sleep. "Good morning beautiful" his voice was raspy and the same British accent. Oh Nathan and his voice so amazing.

---------------------------------

Lana kept humming a song as nathan stared down at her beauty he smiled she was truly beautiful and he loved her so much. Nathan was deep alseep while i was still playing with his hair. i came up with an idea on what i should do for him. i smiled and slowly got out of the bed without waking him. and i walked out of the room slowly closed the door and walked down the stairs. Nareesha was in the kitchn. "Oh good morning Lana how did you and nathy sleep?" "Actually well nath is still sleeping im going to make him breakfast." "Awh how sweet lana thats so sweet he is going to love it" I grabbed some pancake mix and some milk and i made him some pancakes. "LANA MY LOVE WHERE ARE YOU". "chill nath shes down here". nathan ran down the stairs fast and wrapped his arms around me tightly i giggled. "nathan im fine i made you breakfast". "Lana you shouldn't have aww baby" he kissed my cheek i gave him the plate of pancakes with syrup and butter with his favorite cuppa tea. awww i love his cute looks, nathan sat down and sipped his tea. oh my knees his looks but something caught my eye in the window. it was some guy i didnt know who it was.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lana"

Lana"

I was in a daze and nathan kissed my cheek "earth to baby, lana" i shook my head and stared at him and giggled "sorry nathy". "You ok baby", he leaned in kissing my lips lightly it was a little yet very passionate kiss. "Yea nathan im alright" I grabbed my earphones "nathy im going out alright" 'where" he whispered in my ear i giggled "Out for a run' his hand snaked around my waist i pulled away and walked up stairs changing into my running clothes. got my tennis shoes and ran down stairs to find nathan leaning against the wall shirtless "please not now nath' "awh com'n baby one kiss' his lips kissed my cheek 'alright" he kissed me on the lips and he let go of me and i walked out side. to be shoved into a van by people in masked i screamed "NATHAN". the front door opened and nathan yelled at them but the van drove away with me in it. i was tied up to the seat.

"Hello lana."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------