Epiloge

Its finally come to an end.  

Just so sad, im so sorry that it had to end on a cliff hanger like that.  Im so thankful for everyone's support and love. Its been an amazing journey and i can't believe that on the 8 of December in 2015, i would be finishing my first novel.  its been amazing with you guys giving me support and reading this book.  I know that you probably wanted me to do more things in the book but most that will be coming soon. There will still be some editing done in I found you but thats because i feel like its necessary to go over my work. But again i want to thank you, and its been amazing with all the support. Well now that this novel is officially ending i don't know where this will take me but, hey i will be updating my other stories more frequently now. Like someone once said, "one door closes another one opens." And just like The Wanted said, "This is not the End." Who knew that it would come to this?     I really thought that this book was a book that featured the coming age of my writing and how i went from sort of good to  this the end. 

Im so excited to announce that THERE IS A SEQUEL TO THIS!!

YAYA!!

IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY FINALY THIS NEXT BOOK WILL HAVE NEW EXPERIENCES AND LOT OF NEW NATHAN SYKES.

I'm so excited i know you all would like to know the sequel title. 

The sequel of the I Found You series Is:

dun 

dun

dun

Over And Over Again.

I'm incredibly excited you guys, this is going to be another great addition to this series. Im excited and the first part of the book should be up soon. I've been working on parts of it so far and i'm excited to see what you guys think so. AHHHHH I'm so happy.

Go check out the second book of I Found You which is Over and Over Again. 

Its on my profile. Hope you like it,

Thank you so much for everything.

I love you all, 

Emily xx.