Chapter-2

Y/n POV:

    I reached our mansion in my cute outfit .Why? Cuz none knows that I'm the Mafia Queen. If there is any secret between me and my husband there is only one that he doesn't know that I'm the Mafia Queen.

* Let me introduce myself properly -- I'm Park y/n,Wife of the fearless Mafia  King Park Jimin of the gang BTS. We dated for almost 3 years and got married recently. I was disguising as a "nerd" in college so, everyone bullied me but he was the one who always saved me. So I started helping him in his back. None has ever seen my face. Trust me if they ever saw they are dead by the next minute. The unground world started calling me Mystery Mafia Queen. My gang is Blackpink(bp).I'm the leader. Let's get back to the story*

I refreshed myself and started preparing dinner for my mochi🍡. He is in his office now.  I wonder if he received my message 🤔. As I was too much in thinking , Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

Jm: Baby,what are you making?
Me:your favorite.

Jm: Aww, I love you so much baby.
A small blush crept on my face🥰

Jm:Baby you are blushing
Me: No I'm not.

Jm: Yes,you are.
Me:  Okay fine.*cute pout*

He kissed my pout.
Me: aww wae(why?) *Cute whine*

Jm: okay okay I'll stop.
Me: Go change and come. I'll set the table.

He nodded and went upstairs to change.After setting the table,I was about to call him but he just came downstairs.He started feeding me like always.

     *Time skip - Bed time*

I'm currently lying my head on his lap while he is seriously checking some documents in his laptop.  Suddenly the message Rose unnie sent poppies up. He just frustratedly hold his hair.

I just smiled secretly knowing he desperately wanna know who is the Mafia Queen

Me:. What happened baby?
Jm: It's just some mafia helping us in our back.I seriously dunno how they know our plans and why their leader is helping me that too she is a female you know.

Me: Don't worry baby. You will surely find out.You are the Mafia King remember.
Jm:You always know how to enlighten me babe.I love you so damn much. I'm just afraid if they might do anything to you. I don't care if anything happens to me. I don't want anything happen to you. You are my world.I will even die_ _ _

I interupted by kissing him.

Me: Don't dare to say that.
Jm: I'm sorry.

He said and lowered his head. So I called him.

Me:Baby, look at me.

He raised his head. I pulled him to a passionate kiss. He was startled but eventually kissed me back. It became an makeoit session. We pulled out of breath.

Jm: Baby,how about we continue this*playful smirk*
Me: Yah you pervert Mochi.

Jm:. But you love this pervert though.
Me: Yeah,yeah Let's sleep.

Jm: Good night jagi.
Me: Goodnight Mochi.

Mystery Mafia Queen😈. Park jimin ff  [ONGOING]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara