Chapter-8

Next day morning.

Jm POV:
I groaned opening my eyes as my body was aching cuz of last night. I smiled remembering our moments. The time was almost 8. So I decided to wake her up. So was cuddling my chest inside my shirt like a koala. I started shaking her but she didn't even budge after sometime she woke up and started whinning.

Jm: Baby what re you doing inside my shirt.
Y/n: You wore your shirt and left me cold last night. So, I came to cuddle your chest.

Jm: Sorry. You were sleeping peacefully that's why I left.

She just pouted and hummed in response. I kissed her pout. She whined cutely.

Y/n: Aaa wae? [why?]
Jm: Nothing you are just so cute. Let's get ready. I have a lot of missions and you too have too go to your shop remember.
Y/n: yeah,let's go

She got up to go but was about to fall. I held her in my arms and took her bridal style.

Y/n: This is because you if you weren't that hard last night, it wouldn't have happened*smack his arm multiple time*
Jm: ouch that hurts. Bu-but you were one who asked for harder and faster.

Y/n: shut up *smack his arm again*.

I then took her to bathroom. We both got ready and went to our works. I left her at the shop and went to our regular missions with the rest of the gang.

           *Time skip - Flower shop*

Y/n POV:
Jimin waved me bye and left leaving me with my gang bp. We then headed to our basement. A man was tied there. I asked for the details.

Y/n: So what do we have with him*cold tone*
Rose: His name is Leo. He sells drug to college and spoil their Carrier not only that but he also use jimin's name to escape from police.

I just nodded and went to him. So, this bitch use my husband's name to do these bitchy things huh? Fu*king bitch.

Y/n: so why do you sell drugs to college students.
Leo: These drugs belong to the Mafia King Park Jimin

Y/n: So, he told you to sell those to College students.
Leo: Ye-yes he said.

Y/n: Since when did my man sell drugs to you. Okay let's check whether he really sold you. If he didn't you have a great surprise waiting for you. But till that play with my little friend.

I said and put some scorpions near his collars. His face turned pale. I taped his mouth and went to call Jimin.

*On Call*
Jm:Hello.
Y/n: Jiminaa?

Jm: yes babe.
Y/n: Do you?

Jm: tell me babe.
Y/n: I know I shouldn't interupt in business but do you sell drugs to College students.*scared and nervous tone*

Jm: *Laugh* babe you were scared to ask me this*Laugh*
Y/n: just tell me pls.

Jm: No babe. I'll never sell drugs without them having legal age. But why are you asking.
Y/n: It's just that--

Suddenly Leo started releasing muffled screams, maybe cuz of the tape else hell be screaming like hell.

Jm:. Babe what's going on there.  I can hear someone screaming. You are okay right.
Y/n: Nothing Jiminaa just someone outside. Don't bother. I'm alright.

Jm: oh okay. *unsure tone*
Y/n: okay babe, sorry for interrupting your work.

Jm: Babe, I'm always free you okay.
Y/n: Alright bye babe.
Jm: Bye jagi.

*Call End*

Y/n So, I'm planning on sending you to him.  I'll watch you from there. Lisa, cut his fingers and tongue. Pack him up and send him to JM Mansion with a letter saying*whispering something to her ear* I'll place the second letter. Say about the first letter to them too later.

Lisa: Sure unnie.
Y/n: See you there. Rose and jisoo track the remaining connections with him
Rose/Jisoo: sure bae/unnie.
Y/n: Now let's go upstairs.

Then the remaining day went by and it was time to go home.

Y/n: Guys, it's time to go home. I'm heading home. You guys be careful okay?

BP: okay. You too be careful. Bye y/nie
Y/n: Bye guys.
______________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, it's me Darls, how ya' guys doing?. Hope you are doing good. Stay safe. Stay healthy. Until your next chapter this Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋