Chapter-17

Time skip-Morning

Jm POV:
I groaned as the sunlight hit my face . As h was about to get up I noticed y/n on top of Mr. I carefully took her as laif her on the bed. But she held my wrist making me stop.

Jm: Wat is it baby?
I said whispering in her ear.
Y/n: I wanna confess you something.
She said mumbling in her sleep.

Jm: Tell Me babe. I'm here to listen to you.
Y/n: I'm _
Jm: you're _
Y/n: I'm the _
Jm: You're the what baby?
Y/n: I'm the blaskdjbdhj.

She mumled something but I cannot understand.

Jm: You're what baby? I cannot understand.

But she only hummed and turned to her right side still holding my wrist with her. Her hold was too strong that it was about to twist.

I groaned in pain. I went to her right and kept my right hand on her hand to release my wrist.

But she suddenly hold my right hand catching me off-guard. She suddenly tackled me and trapped me in bed with her both hands spinning my hands above my head.

She then opened her eyes and sat as if she saw a ghost.

Y

/n: I-I'm sorry baby. I-i didn't know it was you. I-i thought it-it was them.
She mumbled. I don't to scare her. So I asked in a soft tone

Jm: Them who baby?
Y/n: I-i thought it was my cousins. They are the reasons I get insomnia you know right.

She said with tears in her eyes. I nodded and pulled her to my embrace. No matter what I cannot stand to see her like this.

Jm: shhh baby. It's alright. It's me. No one will come here. Hmm?

She hummed and snuggled into my chest more. After some time, she slept again.

I chuckled and laid her on the bed. I pecked her forehead and lips. I then went to refresh myself and went down to breakfast.

V: Morning jimina. Where's cupcake?
Jm: Morning Taehyung-ah. She's sleeping but_

V: But what_
He said eating his pancakes.
Jm: it's just that her strength is super strong.
V: what do you mean!

I started telling him what happened from her mumbling. He suddenly stopped me

V: STOP. Did I just hear that the Mafia King couldn't handle his pain.
He said laughing hard.

Jm: Just shut up. If you were me you would've cried for that. Listen fully.
I again continued telling him.

Jm: Look my wrists are still red from her hold.
I said showing him my hands. He gasped seeing that.

V: Jinja (really). Was this really made by her. Don't lie Jiminaa.
Jm: why would I lie?

He was about to speak but a sleepy voice interuppted us. I guess y/n woke up.

Y/n: Baby, why'd you leave me.

She asked in a sleepy tone and came and sat on my lap. She put her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I put my hand on her waist to hold her firm.

Jm: I've got missions baby.
Y/n: why didn't you wake me up then? I too wanna go to my shop remember.

Jm: No, you are not going to shop today. I told Rose that you won't be coming today. You should rest baby.

Y/n: WHAT? No,. Pls baby. I wanna go. I cannot be here all day. I'll remember those hell days. You too know that's why I asked you for a shop.

Jm: Okay. But
Y/n: But what baby?
Jm: I'll come with you. I too haven't been there for a while.

Y/n POV:
I know his weakness is my puppy eyes. So, I showed my best puppy eyes. I was so happy that he accepted but what he said made me shook. I don't want him to be suspicious so I just asked

Y/n: But you said you have missions today.
Jm: Nothing is important to me more than you.

Y/n: okay baby.
I kissed his cheek and got up. But he pulled me back to his lap. He suddenly kissed me. I too kissed him back but a voice interuppted us.

V: You two get a room.
We pulled away. My cheecks were on flames. I looked over to jimin to only see him smiling sleepishly.

Jm: Now, go and get ready. So, we can go together.
Y/n: Hmm
I hummed and went upstairs.

Jm POV:
I saw her going upstairs happily. I sighed and turned to V.

Jm: Taehyung-ah, can you guys replace for me today.
V: Don't worry jiminaa. Well cover for you. I'll inform the others.
Jm: Call me if anything happened okay?
He just hummed to me.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys this is Darls again. How ya'guys doing? Hope you are doing good. So, how was the chapter. I actually completed 25 chapters in my faircopy book of this story. Don't worry the next chapters are very impressive. I myself was impressed with the next few chapters. Okay, that is a long note I guess. Until your next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye 👋👋👋