Chapter-9

*Time Skip -Mansion*

Y/n POV:
I came to our mansion and refreshed mys of [BTW, the time is almost 6pm].
I laid on our bed and started to think how my life has become after he came into my life.

I still remember the day he asked me be his girlfriend. He was sweating and nervous as hell.  I never saw him like that. I never saw him like that. That was the best day of my life.

That day he warned by bullies like " If anyone dare to even lay a finger on my girl, I won't hesitate to chop your head ".

I was smiling like an idiot remembering our days but was startled by a voice.

???: What's my baby smiling for?
Y/n: yah Mochi you scared me.

Jm: sorry baby, but why were you smiling like that, you didn't even notice me entering.
Y/n: I remembered the day you asked me to be your girlfriend.

He came and sat next to me on the bed. I laid my head on his chest and hugged him real tight. He hugged me back and asked,

Jm: What happened baby?
Y/n: It's just that I'm too lucky to have you in my life. Yesterday you didn't have any meeting right. You thought I was kidnapped and went to save me. Am I right?.

He was frozen with my words. Probably how I know those things. Ofcource I know I was there with him.

Y/n: I know everything Jiminaa. Don't worry I'm not angry on you for lying.

I felt his muscles relax.

Jm: H-How did you know?
Y/n: Somebody told me how you love me and how much you asked her to save me.

Jm: H-How did you know?Y/n: Somebody told me how you love me and how much you asked her to save me

Jm: Do you know her? How was she like? She didn't do anything to you right?
Y/n: I'm sorry jimina. I cannot say anything about her to you. But one thing for sure when won't do anything  to us.

I said and look down. Of course what else can I say. I cannot revel my own identity.

Jm: It's okay baby, asking as you are okay. But why did you ask me whether I sell drugs to college students?

Y/n: Actually she asked me to call you and also said you will have some gifts and asked you to check thoroughly but didn't say anything about it.

I said fiddling my fingers looking down with a nervous expression. He was about to say something but interupped by a knock on the door.

Jm:y/nah, I'll go and see what's that and come okay. You go to sleep.

He was about to go but I held his sleeve. He turned to me with a confused look on his face.

Y/n: Can you cuddle me please. I miss you.

I dunno what came into me. I just want him to be with me.

Jm: Jagiya~ I'll check and come now itself okay.

I hesitantly nodded my head. He kissed my forehead and went to check who was there and came back within few minutes.

He came back and laid beside me. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer. I gladly went and put my head on chest and my hands on his waist. I can feel myself drifting to sleep and eventually fell into my sleep.

______________________________________
Author's Note:

Hey guys this is Darls again. How ya guys doing? Keep streaming butter. Let's make it to 1b breaking psy's [Gangnam style] record. Let's do this. Until you next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋