Chapter-5

Y/n POV:

We came to the GOT7 basement with our motorbikes. I saw my husband and his mates tied. We were about to go inside just then GOT7 and STRAYKIDS came inside. We listened to their conversation.

I cannot tolerate anymore so I just shot Hyunjin right at his head. He fell to the floor with a loud this. Everyone turned to us.

We killed all their mens before getting inside so, it was just GOT7 and STRAYKIDS. I Jisoo and Rose used our guns to distract them.

Meanwhile Lisa went towards BTS and untied them and gave  our extra guns. I was about to get a punch on face but Jimin came to my rescue.

Suga and Hobi was helping Rose. V and jungkook went to help Jisoon Jin and Rm was fighting Mark and yugyeom while Lisa was fighting with Changbin.

At last everyone was killed. BTS were about to turn to us but we just took out bikes and went out with maximum speed.

JM POV:
We were about to go to the Mafia Queen but before we could do she and her members went from there.

Just then my manager came inside whistling. Oh how could he do that and enjoy his life.

Jm: You thought we'll be dead huh? Oh how come I trusted a bitch like you who just betrayed for the sake of money.

      *Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

I was so mad that I couldn't even control myself. I let my beast take over me and shot him with all my anger.

Suga: Jiminaa he is dead. Let's go and check over y/n. We don't know how she is.

Rm: Let's go Jimin

Jm: Fine hyung.