Chapter-20

Jm POV:

I came it of my trance and found that they had already left. I blinked my eyes when realisation hit me.

Jm: GUYS, we should head home and check on y/n and Rose.

V: why are you saying that now. Let's rush.

We all rushed to our mansion.

MEANWHILE WITH BP:
Y/n POV:
I started feeling dizzy.

Y/n: rose, I lost most of my blood. Do we have bloodpacks available.

Rose: No unnie. We treated it to the little girl who was abused by her own step- mother.

We came to our basement. We can hear that jimin was saying that they need to rush to check on me and rose. I can feel myself getting dizzy and dizzy. Finally, I fainted on a chair that was nearby.

Rose POV:

As I was getting my medical kits I can sense that they are hearing what BTS are speaking.. Suddenly Lisa and jisoo unnie shouted y/n unnie's me. I turned and saw y/n unnie had fainted.

Rose: Lisa unnie, I guess BTS left. Can we go to your room upstairs. It'll be easy for us to treat there.

We then rushed and took y/n unnie to Lisa unnie's room. After settling upstairs.

I immediately connected a blood tube from Lisa unnie to y/n unnie as they have the same blood group. I started removing the bullet.

Jisoo unnie was helping me. Lisa unnie was sitting on a chair next to the bed in which y/n unnie was laid. Suddenly a phone call rang somewhere.

We went to our mansion. Jin Hyung and Hobi hyung went to the nurse room as Hobi hyung was shot in his leg.

Jm: y/n-ah.
I shouted. No reply.
Jm: Rose.
I shouted Rose's name again. But no response again.

We all bacne nervous adn started searching for both of them.  None. My tears started falling without I myself knowing. If they hadn't reached here where did they go. I got an idea. They might have their phone right. I immediately called y/n's phone and put it on speaker as everyone wanted to know where they are.

*Ring Ring*

Meanwhile with BP:
Rose POV:
Suddenly a phone rang. Jisoo unnie searched for it around the whole shop and found it  was y/n unnie's but in a broken state. It was written *BABY HUBBS* with Jin oppa's pic. Jisoo unnie then attended the call.

*On Call*

Jm: Hello Jagi, where are you? Where's Rose? I asked you guys to go home right.

Jisoo: Hey there The Mafia King, Can you stop for a moment and let me speak.

Jm: W-who are Y-you speak-speaking? Where is my wife?

Jisoo: It's me Red from BlackPink. While returning we found your wife and rose hiding from some members of EXO. We killed them and found that Y/n aka your wife got shot in her right upper a and fainted. We are treating her in the bedroom of your flower shop.

Jm: w-what?

Jisoo: you heard me. Come here and get her. She's currently getting her bullet out. Our member gave blood to her. Rose is just resting as she got some scratches. We bandaided her. Don't worry. They are safe.

Jm: We are coming there.
Jisoo: okay, as you wish.

*Call Ended*

Rose: Jisoo unnie.
Jisoo: yes Rosie.

Rose: BTS will definitely arrive here in less than ten minutes. I should change into my normal outfit. I removed the bullet, you just stitch it.

Lisa: Not only you Rose. We should change y/n's cloth and hide her tatoos too. She tore her last fake skin. Do you have any extra with you Rose.

Rose: yeah, I have some extra.

Jisoo: you go Rose. After changing bring the Lisa's cloth and your fake skin for y/n. I'll stitch it.

After that I went to change. After changing I brought y/n unnie's cloth and fake skin.

We changed y/n unnie's dress to a new dress that Lisa unnie had as she and jisoo unnie stayed in the shop.

We carefully applied the fake skin on her hand, nape and upper palm. I applied some on my upper palm and hid my Blackrose tatoo.

I had the other as eyes of my regular dragon tattoo. So, none noticed it until now.

As we completed I bandaided my  hands that had some knife scars. As we completed it somebody burst open the door.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Sup guys. It's me Darls. How ya' guys doing? Hope y'all are doing good. I'm extremely sorry for the late upload. Forgive me. I got stuck with my exams and some shits. I'm really sorry. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. Until your next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋.