Chapter-18

Y/n POV:
After I got ready, we are out breakfast and headed to my shop. Currently he is driving, his eyes focused on the door.

I started admiring his features. His small for eyes which goes crestens when he smile, his cute button nose, plump lips that always gives me urge to kiss him, his cheeks which go chubby whenever he poits or puffs the air, his sgarp jawline.

I was too much in admiring that I didn't even notice that he has already stopped the car or his callings.

Jm POV:
As we came to the shop, I stopped the car and called her as I was removing my seatbelt

Jm: Baby, we came.
No response.
Jm: Baby?
No response.

I turned to her side and saw that she was staring at me. I smirked and said

Jm: Jagiya~ you are staring too much that I might melt from your gaze.

Y/n POV:
After hearing his worda I came out of my trance.

Y/n: h-huh?
Jm: I said, don't stare too much that I might melt.

I went beet red. I looked down to hide my blushing face and said

Y/n: What can I do? You are just too ethereal that I cannot take my eyes off you.

Now it was his turn to blush.
Jm: Aish, I thought I was the flirty one here but it turns out to be you.
Y/n: I'm not lying though.

Jm: Ahem. L-let's go, we came.

He fake coughed and said and went out hiding his blushing face.

Y/n: Jagi, Don't hide your blushing face cuz I don't often get to see that.

He then came to my side and opened the door for me. He gave me his hand, I took it as went out. We then went inside

MEANWHILE WITH BP
Rose POV:

Rose: Guys, jimin oppa said y/n unnie won't come to work today.
Jisoo: then today's accust?

Rose: I guess, we have to treat them by ourselves. We can tell her later.

Lisa: okay but one if us should be upstairs. We cannot leave the shop with the worker's alone cuz Manager Jennie is absent. We can only trust her in shop matters

Rose: Well then, I'll be upstairs you guys take care of those bitches.

Then jisoo unnie and Lisa unnie went to treat them. I went upstairs. After sometime I heard screaming of guys.

I guess they started their torturing sessions. We cannot hear their screams from the whole shop.

It is just I'm in the storeroom that is connected to the basement. That's why I can hear their screamings.

After being satisfied with their screams I went down the main hall. Everyone were concentrated on their works. As it is morning only a few customers were there.

We never let anyone inside our storeroom. Only we 4 and manager Jennie can walk in. Manager Jennie too doesn't know what actually goes inside.

We told her that those belongs to the mafia king and it is one of his basements. She too believed that.

After checking everyone I went to my original seat which has my name on it. I looked over to the boss's seat only to find it's empty.

Her name royally engraved on it with golden patches. She is really working hard to make jimin oppa's dream.

I accidentally found that she is the Mafia Queen and asked her to join me with her. She hesitated at first to join me in this mess but as I forced her she agreed.

Later I doing that if she hadn't been around oppa he would've died a long time ago. I sighed and went back to checking the emails and lists of the newly arrived plants.

But suddenly a Lamborghini stopped by the shop. It looked exactly like jimin oppa's. Then someone came outside.

It was JIMIN Oppa. He came out and took y/n unnie outside. I was so shocked to see them cuz we have accust downstairs as and they screaming as they are tortured.

But it won't be a problem as long as he didn't go inside the storeroom. They started making their way inside.

BACK TO Y/N AND JIMIN
Y/n POV:
I know they will be surprised to see me. We went inside . As soon as we stepped inside Rose hugged me tightly.

Jm: Rose, you are hugging her too tight. She is still weak.

She rolled her eyes at him and said
Rose: Unnie you are okay right? You should've rest at home.

Y/n: I'm fine Rose. I feel like I'm struck when I'm at home. Bangtan will go to their work. Only bodyguards will be there they too will be standing like statues. I'll feel all alone there.

Jm: Baby, first sit down then we can continue speaking.
Rose: Oppa is right unnie. Let's sit.

We then went to our seats. Rose day on her seat. Jimin sat on my chair and pulled me to his lap.

WELL, it's his routine to pull me to his lap. We then started rambling things. Jimin was using his phone.

Y/n: Rose, where are Lisa and jisoo.
Rose: they took leave today unnie.
Y/n: Oh.

I said and raised my eyebrows at her. She signed me that they are downstairs. I guessed what they are doing. Maybe some guys got caught.

Suddenly the doorbell rang meaning someone entered. We saw who was that and found that it is Suga oppa and kookie.

Suga: y/n-ah. How are you feeling? I couldn't meet you this morning.
Y/n: I feel good oppa.

Jk: Noona, my banana milk.
Y/n: I'll get you soon bunny.

Jk: Noona, you too started calling me bunny.
He sulked and pouted.

Y/n: sorry kookie, it just slipped.
He showed his bunny teeth and said
Jk: it's ok as long as you call me.

I giggled at him. Jimin just sat there hugging my waist.

Jm: well, there must be something that you both came here.

Suga: I want your signature to pass the company's deal. This bunny was already heading here so I joined him.

Jk: I just had a bad dream. So I wanna check on you guys. So, here I am.

Jm checked and signed the papers.  Suga oppa kept the paper son the car safely and again came to us joining our chitchats.

We got bored after sometime. So, we all went around the garden. Rose was saying about the plants.

I was just listening as I already know those. Jimin was nearby me, his hands on my waist often checking if I'm able to walk or not.

Suga oppa and kookie was standing opposite to us side by side.

But then something happened that made everyone SHOOK.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys, this is Darls again. How ya'guys doing? What do you guys think happened that made everyone shook? Make sure to vote and comment if you like the story. Until your next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋