Chapter-3

Y/N POV:
I woke up by the Sundays hitting my eyes. I saw myochi sleeping peacefully hugging my waist and our legs tangled.

Me: Jiminie wake up.
He just groaned.

Me:Baby wake up.
Jm: 5 mins please.

Me: Baby you have work remember.
Jm: Alright I'm up*Cute pout*

Me: You are so cute. Go and shower I will make breakfast for us.
Jm: Where is my morning kiss?

I gave him a Peck.
Jm: It's a peck.
He pulled me by my neck and it became an hot makeout. My hands made their way to his hairlocks. His tongue wandering in every corner of my mouth. He was about to pull my straps down.I stopped him by holding his hand and said "I wanna walk today". He just chuckled😏 and said But what about this .He said pointing down just then I noticed he has a fuvking bonar. "Go please yourself in the bathroom" I said and ran to the bathroom of the next room.jimin too went and refreshed himself( you know what I mean😉) and came downstairs. We had breakfast as usual he was feeding me.

Jm: Baby, today I will drop you at the shop *yup I have a few flower shop*.
Me: Sure baby.

*Time Skip- Shop*

Jm: Baby,be careful okay . I will send the driver to pick you up.(turns to Rose aka his sister). Rose,always be with her okay?.
Rose: Of course Oppa.

He then gave a forehead kiss😘 and went👋.

Jisoo: y/nie, he is so whipped for you.
Me: yeah yeah*eyes roll*.

Then we guys changed into our actual mafia outfits and headed towards our meeting hall.

*MEETING HALL*
We settled in our places and I told to start the meeting.

Lisa: So,everyone in the underground world are searching us almost every nook and corner.

Rose: BTS too is in this search. But fortunately none will reach us cuz we are in the shadow of the Mafia King (PARK JIMIN) itself. But the main problem is what if BTS itself found us.

Jisoo: They are already trying to track the numbers we use to send them message.

As I was about to speak My phone rang distracting me. I saw the phone number it said *JIMIN LOVE 💞*I excused myself and attended the call.

*ON CALL*
JM: Baby, I'm taking a halfday off. Be ready by 3:00. We are going for date.
Me: But--
Jm: No buts.
Me: Ugh I hate you.
Jm: I Love you too bye babe.
* CALL END*

Rose:. So Mrs.Park what did Me.Park told you😏.
Me: He said he is taking me on a date later.
Jisoo: Okay fine. Our y/nie is gonna "CHILL" with her husband today.

Me: Fine let's end this for now .And that bastard who killed the small girl, tie him up. I will play with him tomorrow.
Jisoo: Then that rape accust.

Me: I'll treat him tomorrow 😈. I should head home and get unnies. Always make sure they(BTS) are safe
Okay. I will make sure of Jimin, En and suga for Lisa as they are planners as you. Hobi and Jin for Jisoo unnie as she our tracker as them too. V and Jk for Rose as they are fighters.

Lisa: Okay boss. Fine fine go get ready to *CHILL*  with your husband
Me: *Eye Roll*  Bye guys.
BP: Bye Y/n.

         *Time Skip: Jimin Mansion*

Jimin sent the car to pick me up. I came home and wore the dress he asked me to wear. I wonder where he is taking me. I came downstairs and waited for Jimin to come.

*Ring Ring*
BP Group Call
Lisa:  Y/n, I was following Joon and suga ,but they suddenly got a call and ran towards their basement. I dunno why?

Jisoo: What they ran too?
Rose: V and Jk too started running.
Lisa: What about jimin. Is he there?

Me: No, He didn't even contact or come home, I'll call him wait.

As I was about to call him. I found that he gave me 10 calls when I was getting ready. I immediately called him.

"Ring Ring- the number is busy. Please leave a voice mail"

Back to BP group call:

Me:. Jisoo unnie track where they are we will come to our office..

* BP office *

Rose: Boss, Look jimin sent a message to "that" number  we texted him.

We read the message eyes widening at each word. Without knowing a tear fell from my eyes.But I'm here right why did he go there.

______________________________________
                      JIMIN MESSAGE

I dunno why I'm sending this to you, I cannot even trust you but In having a bad feeling about this. I'm going to GOT7 basement to get my wife back. If I don't return pls save my wife. I beg you
______________________________________

Jisoo/Lisa: what? But we destroyed it right.

Me: There is Definitely something wrong in it. According to my instincts
They are trying to trap and  destroy us(BTS and BP)  together. So we should be more careful with this.

We discussed our plan and got our guns ready. Together we shouted

          "BLANKPINK FIGHTING".