Chapter-23

Y/n POV:

*BOOM*

I looked over the direction and saw it was roset.

Jm: Ahh, the world is definitely against me today.
He said plopping on the bed.

Rose: Oh, did I interest something.
Y/n: you defining did.

Rose: then, I'll come later , continue whatevee you were doing🌚.

Y/n: e-wait Ro-Rose.
She went out.

Jm: she really went huh? Then let's continue.

I turned towards him to speak but only got shut by his plump lips meeting mine.

I closed my eyes feeling the euphoric feeling engulfing me. I started kissing him back. He smirked in between.

We kissed for some good minutes until I had the urge to have oxygen to my lungs. We pulled apart.
After calming down.

Jm: Baby, do you wanna bath?
Y/n: yes, but this
I looked over to my left hand and pouted..

Jm: why pout when your husband is here to help you.
He took me to the bathtub and put me down. He removed my clothes and turned on the water. I became red. So, I shyly said

Y/n: you too join me.
Jm: sure, why not.
He too stripped his clothes and joined me in the tub. He started washing my hair. After completing our hot steam bath he took me out. I wrapped a towel around me. He wore his clothes and went to get me my Pj's. He gave me my Pj. I too got dressed. He helped me with my top. I laid on the bed and waited for him to come.

Jm: baby, there's no water. I'll go fill it and come okay?
Y/n: but I want cuddles.
Jm: I'll just fill it and come okay?
Y/n: okay.

I pouted and said. He then went downstairs. I waited for more than half an hour but he didn't even come. I thought he might had a important call or something but then I heard laughing sound from from downstairs. I got what he was doing.

So, I shouted
Y/n: BABY
No response.

Y/n: JIMIN
No response.

Y/n: PARK FUVKING JIMIN. IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR ASS HERE IN A MINUTE YOU ARE ON COACH TONIGHT.

Jm POV:
I came downstairs and saw the rest of the members chilling on the coach. I too joined them and started chit chatting completely forgetting about my baby

Suga: Wait, don't you guys think that y/n is calling jimin.
V: what!

We then heard her shouting
Y/n: PARK FUVKING JIMIN IF YOU DIDN'T GET YOUR ASS HERE IN A MINUTE YOU ARE ON COACH TONIGHT.

JM: Shit, I left her waiting for me.
I cursed myself and went upstairs.

BTS POV:

Jin: Look how much he's afraid of her.
V: she's really scary when she's angry.
Jk: this is why I'll not marry anyone
Rm: you will sure kid when you fall in love.
Hobi: Like how suga hyung is waiting for his college admirer.
Suga: I myself dunno why I'm waiting for her.
Jk: she didn't even contact your free our college why are you still waiting for her.
Suga: she told me to wait for her even after college to reveal herself. So, I'll wait for her to come else die single.
Jin: whatever imma go take rest till he come.

The remaining members went back to chit chatting.

Meanwhile with Jimin and y/n,
Jm pov:

I barged in the room and saw y/n relaxed on the bed. I sighed heavily and slowly went beside her

Jm: Ba-baby.
She ignored and turned to the other side. I laid and put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer. She started wiggling but I kept my hold tight and wispered in her ears with my husky voice.