Chapter-6

JM POV:

I changed my dress in a nearby hotel and brought y/n's favorite foods and went home.

I went inside and saw my baby sleeping peacefully on the coach with the dress I gave her. I smiled that she is safe and towards her. But an envelope caughty eyes. I took and read it.

                        ENVELOPE

Hey there the Mafia King. I know you wanna thank me so, my welcome in advance. And about your wife she was sound asleep while  I came. So, I just left this message for you. And don't search for me. I'll show myself when the time has come. Until then The Mafia Queen shining off.

                 Flashback with BP

Y/n: Guys, I should go home before he come. I'll message you guys. Okay, be careful. They are seriously searching for us.

Rose: But what will you do when he comes home.

Y/n: I have a plan. I will say that later.

Lisa/jisoo: Bye y/nie Careful.
Y/n: I will you guys too.

She came inside through her secret door and changed the dress jimin gave her to wear for the date and went to the lining room. She wrote an envelope and placed it on the table and just went to sleep on the coach.

                 End of Flashback

Back to jimin POV:
Jm thoughts:

But why are you helping me. I don't even know you.  Anyways for now my baby is safe. I went to her and kissed her forehead and picked her bridal style to our room but she woke up.

Y/n: Oh you came, I was waiting for you, you know. Why are you late. You are okay right. I thought something happened to you * worried tone *.

Jm: Jagi, It's nothing like that. I suddenly got a meeting and couldn't deny that. I'm sorry. * Cute pout *

Y/n thought: [ Oh God, how come I got a man like him

Y/n thought: [ Oh God, how come I got a man like him. Thank you so much for bringing him to my life.]

Y/n: Fine you should take me to my favorite amusement park Pinky promise.

She said extending her pinky finger.

Jm: Pinky promise. Now come I brought your favorite food for us. Let's eat.

With that we went to eat.

             *Time Skip- Bed time*
Y/n POV:
Me and Jimin are cuddling together . Suddenly he called my name.

Jm: y/n?
I hummed in response.

Jm: What if one-day I go to my mission and didn't c---

I shushed him him by keeping my fingers on his mouth.

Y/n: Don't worry. Nothing will happen. Believe you. Believe me. Believe us. We will be together even if the world fall apart.

Jm: Love you jagi.
Y/n: Love you too Mochi.

With that being said he pulled me into a deep passionate kiss.[ Remaining will be continued in next chapter]

______________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I know I only give small chapters but as I said before I'm suffering from severe cold and fever. So I couldn't get phone for long time. And next chapter will be smut get ready for that. Until then this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋