Chapter-14

Flashback with EXO [Sorry, your author forgot to add it T-T ]

Sehun: Hyung, why did you let her go.
Suho: sehun-ah, listen to me okay?
Sehun:Hmm

Suho: So, guys everyone listen.

He then said something wispering to them.

Remaining members: yes boss.

Suho: Let's make plan against her

Little  they didn't knew is that they are actually going by her plan.

___________________________________

CHANGE OF SET:
Flower shop - Y/n POV:

I cannot believe what I saw upstairs. It's JIMIN. I thought he'll be busy thinking of the things I said.

Lisa: what are you gonna do y/n-ah.

Y/n: Rose and I will be going through the secret door and will go to him saying we went for a coffee. Lisa, you go from the storeroom saying saying you went to take some seeds and medical plants that are out of stocks. I'll say that jisoo took leave for today.

Meanwhile with Jimin,
Jm POV:

I went to the shop and saw my bodyguard outside. I entered and saw there was no one to notice the workers around. I was wondering where they went. Suddenly someone covered my eyes from behind

???: Guess who.
Jm: Baby.

I turned and hugged her nuzzling into crook of her neck inhaling her scent.

Jm: I was wondering where you went.
Y/n: I and Rose went for a coffee. And I brought some muffins and mochi too but never thought I would meet a real mochi waiting for me.

Jm: you're embrassing me infront of everyone
I said nuzzling into the crook of her neck even more.

Jm: But baby?
Y/n: Hmm.

Jm: Why was there no one in the shop. You left without leaving anyone here. You know there might be a intruder.

Y/n: Jisoo and manager Jennie took leave but Lisa was just --
Lisa: I'm here mam.

I turned and said,

Jm: Where did you go leaving the shop alone? *Cold tone*.

Lisa: Sorry sir. I just went to bring some seeds and medical plants as they sold out.

Suddenly I got a snack on my arm. I turned and saw y/n with a mad expression.

Y/n: Jagi, you shouldn't scold her. She is one of my best worker. She never leave any work for me. She does all the managing works as jisoo and manager Jennie is too not here.

Rose: Yes oppa. You shouldn't speak like that.
Lisa: No mam, it's my fault I apologise.

Y/n: Ask her sorry baby else no cuddles and kisses for you today.

She said wispering in my ears. I immediately responded saying,

Jm: NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO ME.

I shouted. Everyone flinced with my sudden outburst.

Y/n: Of course I can. Now do what I told.

I sulked and said sorry to Lisa. She said no problem and went back to work..

Rose: Oppa, how come you are turning sweet only to y/n unnie. This is unfair. You never speak with me like that.

Jm: My sweet side is only for my baby. You are a brat with stinking attitude. I see you never take care of my baby. She often get some bruises on her body.

Rose: What can I say you wife I mean my sister in law is just careless in doing some things.

She then looked at y/n from top to bottom.

Rose: Well according to me there is no scar on her outer body maybe did you see anything inside.

She said wiggling her eyebrows.

Jm: y-yah, you brat.

Rose: What? do you think I don't know what you did with her in our University restrooms and abounded classroom.

Jm: This is why your attitude stinks. You brat come here.

Rose: what No. If I come you'll beat me.

She said running to the other side of the shop.

Jm: PARK ROSEANNE I SAID COME HERE. Even if you didn't come I'll beat you.

I yelled and ran behind her.

___________________________________
Author's note:
Hey guys, this is Darls again. Hope you're all doing good. This chapter took me a while hour to write. Hope you like it. Indian army's today's interview was just awesome. Until the next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋