Chapter-13

Meanwhile with BTS, JM POV:

After I sent my baby to her shop. I sighed and turned to the members.

Jm: Let's proceed to the meeting, shall we?

They only nodded and we went to our meeting room.

    Time skip - Meeting Room

Jm: Well, you guys did what I asked you to do right?
Rm: Yeah, we did.
Jm: So, we just want to wait for them to turn  it on.

Suddenly my phone started to beep. I guess they turned on it. We then started to listen to the audios that follows. At first only silence was heard. Then we started hearing like

Xxx1: Blue, bring some popcorns. I'm gonna play it. And Red you bring some soft drinks. Fast, Fast we still got missions today.

Xxx2: Play it fast black. I can't wait to watch that bitch's veil. He really thought he could flirt with me huh?

Then they started playing the video, I guess. I heard the screams we recorded.

Xxx3: Blue, look your man yoongi.
Xxx2/Blue: yah unnie.
Xxx4: Aww, our blue is blushing.

Xxx2/Blue: He probably will never love me that to if he knows who I'm, I'm pretty sure he will hate me. That's why I never approached him.

Xxx4: Girl, You think we don't know that you always kept letters in his locker in college.

Xxx1: Don't tease her Red. Don't worry  blue, I definitely know that he loves you.

Xxx2: I hope so.
Xxx4: Cheer up girl.

Then we heard glasses cheering sound.

BTS except yoongi: Aww our yoongi hyung has a secret admirer.
Suga:WTF, just shut up. I wanna find my college secret admirer not some other.

Again we continued listening. The screams were loud like a movie. But they laughed and shouted and even wistled for that. Like WTF. Okay, they sound like psychos. We continued listening but then the first voice spoke,

Xxx1: You guys know what listening to these screams remind me my screams when I begged those fuvkers to not beat me. I damn bet on my husband that I will make them beg on their knees.

Wait what, husband that means she is married. And she had a bad past and that's why she changed like this. My instinctions say she has something to do with EXO. So, she planned on helping me as well as completing her revenge.

I smirked when I got the assumptions under me. I again continued to hear but nothing just some of that man's screams and their laughs. Then the video was over I guess. The first voice then said

Xxx1: Guys, it's almost time. Let's go.
                     BP Fighting

Then the voice lessened but  again it got closer to the USB.

Xxx1: I'm taking my Pepsiblue baby.
Xxx2: I'm Skyblue.
Xxx3: I'm Navyblue.
Xxx4: I'm Dark blue.

We were confused on what they were speaking. Then we heard bike roaring sound. That's when we understood they were talking about their bikes.

After some time they came to a halt. Then we heard their conversation. She is really smart. When she spoke with Sehun we started laughing like crazy even yoongi hyung started to laugh.

They completed and took their bikes and started I guess. But what she said their way made us shook.

Xxx1: Hey there the Mafia King, I know  you guys are listening to us. So, I'm gonna throw this USB somewhere. Goodbye.

Then it felt like it was thrown into the water.

Rm: Well I dunno how she found out.
Suga: whatever but that Sehun part was awesome. I still remember his scream and her mocking .

He said cracking into a smile.

Jm: But how does she know about
y/n's past that well. Only we knew that she herself fell from that bridge.  I'm gonna go check on her after this. And did you guys listen she said she has a husband.

V: yeah, we did.

Jm: It means she is married. How about we search for her husband.

JK: I doubt her on this part hyung. If she is this seeable she would've definitely did something to hide her husband.

Hobi: kookie is right. Our only way is to wait for her next move.

I just closed my eyes and sighed.

Jin: Jimina, don't stress yourself too much. She won't just y/n. She said those to us beforehand and also told us not to misunderstand right.

Jm: You are probably right hyung. I'm just overstressing myself. Let's end this meeting here. I'm gonna go check on y/n. Do you guys wanna come.

Rm: Nah, you go. We will just go and check the remaining deals and contracts of the companies. There are a lot of companies that are willing to collab with our company.

Jm: Okay hyung. You guys continue with that.

With that being said I went to my car and drove it towards our flower shop.

___________________________________
Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is Darls again. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry for the late update.  If you like this is story pls do like and comment. Thank you. Keep streaming BUTTER for 500M. Until the next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋