Chapter-25

Author's POV:
With Rose:
After Rose came back to her room, she decided to take a shower. After taking a good shower, she dried her hair and did her regular skin routine. She then laid on her bed and took her pho
ne.

She took her phone and texted BP informating about tomorrow whatever y/n said. She then started scrolling her Instagram but her mind was meddled and wandering around yoongi said about his secret admirer.

How he still love her. It was actually her who always kept notes and letters in his lockers for him. She thought he would've forgot her and moved on but NO.

He still love her to his heart not knowing who she really is. She always liked him eversince she joined the college.

She was afraid that he will reject her as she is jimin's sister. So, she started keeping notes for him.

Everytime she write she'll always stamp a Blue Rose on the note's end  she started thinking of the day she actually thought of revealing herself to him which was declined.

Flashback - 3 years ago

It was finally the graduation day for BTS [poor BP still had one year to graduate 😁]. It was the time when Rose had just became the member of BP.

That day she kept a letter and bracelet in yoongi's locker and went from there before anyone could notice her.

She then went to rooftop where she saw the other 3 members of BP chit-chatting. She went to then and hugged them, taking them by surprise. She then said

Rose: Unnie, I'll not leave you guys. I wrote him that I'll reveal myself when the time comes

Jisoo: Parka, we didn't mean to_

Rose: I know unnie and I understand. It is for us and theirs safety. I just got emotional at that moment that I shouted at you all three.  I'm sorry, forgive me. I was angry that I didn't even know what I was speaking. I'm sorry.

Lisa: it's okay buddy.
Y/n: we forgive you Rose. We're not angry at you. We know how it'll hurt*sweet smile*.

Rose: thank you unnie.
Y/n: The classes are going to start, let's go.

Rose: you go unnie, I will go to restroom and come.
Y/n: okay, we are going first. Let's go guys.

Yoongi POV:
I came to my locker and found a letter by my secret admirer. Also I found a cute couple bracelet. I took and wore it in my wrist.

I smiled at the thought that she said she's going to reveal herself today to me and opened the letter to read.

Letter

Hey bubble,this is me again.you look so handsome today. Just use a headband so that you'll look more handsome. But let other girls drool over you. You are mine and only mine. Understand

I chuckled at her possiveness and continued to read the letter.

I promised you that I'll show you myself at your graduation. I really wanna show myself to you but I'm sorry.

My smile immediately dropped

I cannot show myself to you at least for now. Please wait for me bubble. I'll definitely come to you once I finish the things I have to do. I'll be always be your side and watch you. I'll always watch you from a distance.

Please don't hate me. If you can wait for me keep this letter and the bracelet with with you. If you want to move on. Don't worry about me and tear this letter. Bye BUBBLE.

                              - *Blue Rose stamp*

I had tears in my eyes. Few tears fell down.
"Don't worry Love, I'll wait for you" I mumbled to myself and kissed the letter.

Rose POV:
I saw how his tears fell down and how he kissed the letter. My heart tore apart seeing his tears.

I wanna hug him tight and say it is me but I can't. It is for bp and bts's safety. I cannot risk everyone's safety just for my own benefit.

Earlier y/n unnie told if I'm going to reveal myself I cannot be in BP. I got got angry and shouted at them.

I the went from there. But after thinking I understood what they said is true. They had built bp with great efforts and trust.

I cannot enrisk anything. So, I decided not to reveal  myself to him.

I will be with BP and complete all these fucking Mafia things and will go to him and say and say that is me.

End of flashback

Thinking of that day got tears in my eyes. I wiped it and took my private number.

I without any hesitation called "suga" woth that private number [private numbers will not be visible to the one we are calling. It'll just say "private number"].

Phone Ringing:
Suga: Hello. Who is this?

Yoongi(suga) POV:
I went to my room and laid on the bed. Just then my phone went off. I stood up and picked it up as I left it in my coat pocket.

Suga: hello who's this?
???: Hello.
Suga: who's this?
???(Rose): Hello Bubble?

I froze on my spot. I cannot move nor respond. The name she used to call me. Hearing it after 3 years remind me the days I waited impatiently for the notes everyday. I cannot believe what I heard.

???(Rose): Hello Bubble, are you there?

I'm came out of my trance when she spoke again.

???(Rose): Bubble, its me. The one who always kept letters as notes for you. The one who always admired you from afar, one who loved your endlessly___

I loved and love her endlessly but anger got in me when I think of the day she left me. So, I cutted her saying

Suga: And the one who broke me completely.
???(Rose): I-I didn't mean to leave you. Believe me. I came to see you that day but I couldn't cuz of my circumstances. I only loved you and will only love you always.

Suga: But I hate you and I moved ona long time ago.

I heard a sad chuckle on the other line.

???(Rose): No, you didn't. And you'll Never.
Suga: How do you say so?

????(Rose): just today you said you'll wait for me and if I don't you'll die single.
Suga: Bullshit. I never said anything like that.

???(Rose): you can lie to me but I saw it with my own eyes and heard you saying with my own ears.
Suga: WHAT?

???(Rose): I'm blue of BlackPink bubble. Don't you remember I used to stamp blue Rose at the end of all notes and letters.
Suga: why are you suddenly contacting me now?

Blue(Rose): Cuz our missions are coming to an end with EXO. I can finally show you my true self. I just want to say not to give up on me like how you held it till now.
Suga: So, you didn't meet me that day cuz it'll cause problems to your group.

Blue(Rose): you got it right. I wanted to explain it to you but you got it yourself. So, pls just wait for some more days. I'll definitely come to you.

Suga: Fine if you didn't reveal yourself__
She cutted me saying,
Blue(Rose): I will. Have a good night BUBBLE.

Before I could speak anything she cut the call. I smiled thinking how her letters made my days during my college. I happily jumped on the bed and went to sleep.

Meanwhile with Rose:
I was so happy that I finally had the courage to speak to him. I finally spoke to him. I turned of the lamp and then went to sleep.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey guys. Darls is back. As always Sorry for late update. I kinda got confused with the chapters that's why it got late. Again I'm sorry. Also sorry for spelling mistakes and grammars. Hope you are doing good. Until your next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋