Chapter-15

Y/n POV :
They are now running for like 10-15mins. At last jimin got Rose's ear twisting it.

Rose: Aww, oppa. I'm sorry. Pls leave my ears.

I chuckled at that.

Jm: Will you do that again?
Rose: No never. Not even in my dreams.

Suddenly my head started spinning. I got some visions of my childhood memories I guess. I was in my childhood and running behind him calling him hyung? The last thing I heard before fainting was someone shouting my name.

Jm POV :
I was pulling Rose's ear. She was saying sorry. Then I left her ear and turned to y/n.

But she was keeping her ok one hand holding her head and another one balancing on the nearby wall. Suddenly she fainted.

I shouted her her name and run to her before she fall I caught her in my arms. This often happens whenever she remembers her past memories.

I took her bridal style and went to my car. Rose followed me. She too knows about y/n's condition. 

Together we went to our mansion. I took her to my room and asked for Jin hyung as he is our gang doctor. Finally he came to us licking the door open.

Jm: hyung, y/n fainted again.

Jin: Don't worry jimina. I'll check.

After checkup

Jin: I gave her injection. She may take some time to wake up. After she wake up call me okay?

Jm: okay hyung.

Then he went out. Rose too went to her apartment saying they have a problem in her apartment. I closed the door and came to y/n.

I caressed her cheeks and went beside her admiring her face. She had gone through a hard past.

I took her carefully in my arms not wanting to wake her up. I too slowly fell into sleep.

Y/n's Dream - Xxx park

Y/n: Hyung,. Come here.
???: Aish, how many times I told you to call me oppa.

Y/n: No. Your Kim taehyung right.  You have hyung in your name right. Then I will call you hyung only.

Tae(V): No,. I'm your older brother. You should call me Tae oppa.
Y/n: No. I'll call you by my only.

Tae(V): Then lemme give you a name too. Hmmm how about cupcake?
Y/n: Cupcake?

Tae(V): Yeah, you are my cute little cupcake. It's time to go home. Let's go.
Y/n: Okay hyung.
Tae(V): Aish, this kid.

AT THEIR HOME:

TAE POV:

We reached home and saw our mom and dad in a pool of blood. My uncle was sitting on the sofa with a knife full of blood. I guessed what happened there.  But, it was too late for me to reflect. They already took y/n away from me.

Y/n: Noooo Hyung.

Back to Reality