Chapter-7

Author's Note

Smut warning 18+, if you aren't an adult kindly skip this chapter.
______________________________________

Jm POV:

I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. She responded me immediately. My hands went to her waist, pulling her closer to me. Without stop kissing her I hovered above her. We broke the kiss gasping for air. I looked into her eyes and asked,

Jm: Baby, I want IT now and I also know you also want it.
She only shyly nodded her head.

Without leaving any time I attacked her neck leaving open mouth kisses. I kissed her marking her neck with my marks.

She was a moaning mess. I stopped and took a look at my art work on her neck. Then I slowly took her top and bottom leaving her only in her undergarments.

I went to clothed boobs and attached it with my mouth. She moaned in pleasure I was giving her. Then I unclipped her bra and throwed it somewhere in the room. Who knows where?

She removed my shirt and throwed it. She shyly touched my chocolate abs. I took her hands and kept it on my abs and said,

Jm: you can touch all you want Baby.  This is only yours.[ Pointing my body]
And yours only mine.[ Pointing her body].

I said and started kissing her erected nipples. I sucked on the right one , my left hand working on the left one.

Y/n: Hmmmm Jimin.
Jm: That's right moan my name Baby.

I murmured from her boob. Then I went to her left, leaving my hands work on the other. Her hands interlocked with my hairlocks and her moaning are music to my ears.

I came down giving her some hickeys on her small cute tummy.
I went down to her pu*sy. I gave her thigh some hickeys and went up to her pu*sy again. I nibbled her panty and pulled it down with my mouth.

She was moaning my name like chanting. She was bewitching my body and soul.

Jm: God your are so beautiful y/n.

I growled and attacked her pu*sy with my mouth.

Y/n POV:

He attacked my pu*sy with tongue. I arched my head back in pleasure.

Y/n: Hmmm ji-jimin.

He  entered his tongue in my womanhood and started going on a faster pace.

Y/n: Hmm faster.
Jm: What my baby wants my baby gets.

He started doing it in a faster pace.
I grabbed his hair in pleasure he was giving me. I was in cloud-9.

Y/n: Ji-jimin I-I'm gonna cum.
Jm: Cum for me baby.

I came on his mouth. He cleant without leaving a single drop. He then came up and said,

Jm: Can you handle another orgasm.

I only nodded my head too much exhausted from the pleasure he gave me before. He positioned himself in my entrance and said

Jm: Tell me if I hurt you okay?
Y/n: Okay.

With that he slowly entered his veiny di*k inside me. I screamed in pain. Tears veiled in my eyes.

Jm: Did I hurt you? Should we stop?
Y/n: No continue.

He started kissing me distracting me from the pain. He let myself adjust to him and slowly moved up and down. Sooner the pain faded and pleasure was screaming inside me.

Y/n: Harder please.

He then went to an inhuman speed. I moaned out loud when he hit my G-spot.

Jm: I hit it, didn't I?

He asked and started hitting in the same place. I asked him harder. He went for that too. Soon enough I was near to my release.

Y/n: I-I'm Cumming.
Jm: Cum with me baby.

With that I cum on his di*k. I felt his di*k twitch inside me. Soon enough he burst his seeds inside me. He slowly landed his body on me not wanting to crush me by his weight.

Jm: Was I too rough baby? He saked worrying.
Y/n: No it was perfect.

I was too tired to even to open my eyes so, I said him with my eyes closed. He got up and went to the bathroom and came back with a paper towel in his hand. He cleant me with that and throwed it in the dustbin. He then came and laid beside me and pulled my body to him. I moved to him and slept in his embrace.
______________________________________

Author's Note:

My first time writing smut. Hope you enjoy. I will try my best to give you update regularly. Until the next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋