Chapter-19

Y/n POV:
As we were speaking I heard a Gunshot directing towards us. I don't know if it was just my delusion or reality but I just shouted

Y/n: ROSE MOVE.

And pulled jimin with me to the side.  Just by a thread length gap, a bullet passed by us and hit the flower vase making it break into pieces.

Rose has moved to the side by my shout instead of standing there out if shock as these things already happened a lot during our missions.

If any other was there they would've been paralyzed not knowing anything.  Jimin, jungkook and suga were shocked to see what happened.

Jm: y/n-ah, you are okay right?
Y/n: I'm okay. You guys are okay right?
They all nodded their head.

Just then a group of men entered inside. All staffs started to run outside through the back door.

Jimin , Suga,and kookie took their guns and started firing.

Jm: Rose, take y/n and get out of here.
Rose: okay Oppa.
Y/n: B-But you baby?

Suga called the other members to come there right then. Suga and kookie already started fighting with them.

Y/n: y/n-ah just go. We will come safely.

He said sending us through the back door.

Jm POV:
After sending y/n and rose through the backdoor, i came to fight with the others.

The remaining bangtan members had already arrived and started helping suga and kookie.

I guess the men's are from EXO. Suddenly the MMQ's two members alone came and started helping us.

If it was normal situation I would've wondered where are the other two but this is not the time to think that. I started killing them mercilessly.

MEANWHILE WITH ROSE AND Y/N

Y/N POV:
I and Rose rushed to our basement. We saw Lisa and jisoo already on their bikes to go.

They said they heard the gunshots and that's why got ready. We told them to hurry and we went to change. I tore my fakeskin which I use to hide my tattoos and changed my outfit.

We took our guns and knives then headed to the shop with our bikes.

BACK TO JIMIN POV
After few minutes I saw another two bikes coming towards our direction. The I found that it was the Mafia Queen and the other members.

They joined us and started killing EXO's members. I never knew she was this ruthless. She was killing then like a maniac who is addicted to killing. I continued fighting.

There were more men's. I took a flower vase and banged it on the head of the one who I was fighting. Suddenly, someone pushed me making me fall hard on the ground.

I ground and turned to curse whoever pushed me but my only widened in shock.

Why? Cuz the Mafia Queen freeking pushed me and got shot instead of me. Blood started woozing out of her left arm. Bug she didn't stop. See killed the one who shot the bullet and turned to me. She gave me her hand and pulled me up.

I got up and saw that everyone was killed. The Mafia Queen took her white her handchief from her pocket and tied it to her hand herself.

I still couldn't believe that she got shot to save me. Suddenly, she was about to fall but I held her by her waist.

Her eyes. Her eyes remind me of someone but who? We stayed in that position for a moment but she removed my hand stood up.

Jm: w-why did you do that? You shouldn't have done that. Look at you you are bleeding.
Y/n / MMQ : Don't worry for me Mafia King. It's my duty to protect you.

Her members came to her . Other bangtan members surrounded us. She signed her members something.

One of them went to their bike and brought a bottle of water. Her blood was continuously woozing out of her wound.

I noticed that all members had two blackrose tatoo. One on the back of their palm below their thumb finger and the other on their napes.

The Mafia Queen's was bigger than the others. She alone had a big blackrose on her right upper arm. It was beautiful.

She chugged the water that her member gave. Then all 4 joined and bowed 90° to us.

Suga: why are you bowing to us?

MMQ/ y/n : we're sorry. If that we wouldn't have mentioned y/n's name this wouldn't have happened. Since you guys don't know anything about us we gotta introduce ourselves. That is Blue[ pointing towards Rose], the next one is Red[ pointing towards Jisoo] , and the other one is White[ pointing towards Lisa]. And I myself Blackrose. Together we are BlackPink which everyone know.

She said in a cold tone that can send shivers to anyone. She suddenly hissed and closed her eyes and groaned.

Then as they were standing Rm hyung, Jin hyung, V and kookie went behind them to rip their masks  but before they could the all four of BlackPink held their hand  and twisted it behind their back.

MMQ/ y/n : Bunny boy, you'd should know with whom you are doing these things. Should I cut the banana milk that you Noona was going to give you.

We were surprised how she knew about that cuz only yesterday night we spoke.

She again groaned still her blood flowing and left kookie. They others too released them.

Jin: Come to our van, I'll treat and remove the bullet.

MMQ/ y/n : No need doctor Jin. I have my members for that.

Blue: do you guys even know how much hard she works to complete this mission.

Red: She never have a good sleep or night.

White: pls don't try to find or track us. We've had enough with others and now you guys too.

This is her last mission and last wish. If she completes this she can finally start a family with her husband and have a good life.

MMQ/ y/n : THAT'S ENOUGH WHITE. Thanks for your concerns. We'll get going now. Again we are sorry.

They bowed and left to their bikes. The Mafia Queen's blood  was dripping on the floor. They went to their bikes and climbed on it.

The Mafia Queen's was Pepsi blue, blue went to Navyblue, Red went to Skyblue, and white went to Darkblue. The MMQ's blood was dripping but still she raced her bike.

Her bike's sound echoing in the silenced shop. She was definitely like a goddess. Whoever sees her will fall for her but I don't.

I have a Cutie wife at home waiting for me. She too have a husband but why is she helping me? I came out of my trance and found that they had already left.

___________________________________
Author's Note:
Hey Guys,. It's me Darls again. I know I make you guys wait for too long but I'm sorry for that. I'm trying to upload constantly as soon as possible.  Umm.. then nothing much. Until the next chapter this is Darls signing off. Bye👋👋👋