Chapter-4

Author's POV:

Where are we?. Groaning they woke up and saw themselves tied in a basement.

Jm: Ugh, my head hurts. Where are we? Just then it me My Assistant Manager betrayed with these dogs.

Flashback
Jm Manager:. Boss, boss, Mrs.Park got kidnapped. They are now in GOT7 basement

He immediately called for almost 10 times but she didn't attend. Then he called BTS and called everyone to their basement. BTS and their men's got ready and went to GOT7 basement. But what BTS didn't know is jimin's manager held their men's back. Everyone believed him and didn't come. So, when BTS arrived they used gas bombs and made them faint.

END OF FLASHBACK

V: That fuvking bustard.
Suga: I'm gonna kill him once I get relieved.
JM: Don't worry guys, I'm sure they will come to rescue.
Rm/Jin: They. What do you mean by they???
Jm: Just wait and watch guys.

Suddenly the door got opened by GOT7 and STRAYKIDS.

Jackson: So,the Mafia King woke huh?
Jm: The fuvk you want Jackson.

Felix: Simple we just want your position and the Mafia Queen. You too know that she only comes to your help.
Bambam: She even destroyed our basement just for you.

Jinyoung: So, if she comes both the Mafia King and Queen will be killed. But, if she didn't come .No problem, you go alone to hell for now we'll send her later.
Hyunjin: Oh, and about your beautiful wife don't worry we will take good care---* BANG *

Everyone turned to see the Mystery Mafia Queen and her gang with their facemasks on their faces and their motorbikes.

Author's POV:

I know this is a small update but pls forgive me.your dumb author is suffering severe cold and fever. I'm now currently working on fifth chapter. Don't worry. Until then it's me Darls signing off. bye👋