Chapter-10

Jm POV:
I felt y/n drifted to sleep.  So, I got up and tucked her in bed and went out thinking.

___________________________________
                    *FLASHBACK*

I opened the door and saw Namjoon hyung.

Rm: Jiminaa we got "something" or should I say "someone".
Jm: It's from *HER* right.

Rm: How do you know?
Jm: I just know. Just put him in our basement with the box she sent. I'll be back after y/n fall asleep.

He seemed quite surprised how I know these but reluctantly nodded his head and went.

           *END OF FLASHBACK*
___________________________________

I went to our basement and saw a man tied to the chair but what is noticible is he had scars all over his body. While examing him the rest of the members joined me

Jm: How and When did he arrive.
Rm: I just found a wooden box on our mansion entrance. I heard some muffled screams. So, I took it off inside.

I just nodded my head listening to him.

Hobi: Then we all opened and found him inside and it was also written "A GIFT FROM MYSTERY MAFIA QUEEN 😉".

Suddenly I remember about what y/n said and asked them for the box. V brought it carefully to me.  I started to examine it inch by inch.

Eventually I found a paper/cloth like material but nothing was written in it. I took and kept it in the pocket without anyone noticing. Also found a open letter and some scorpions in the corners.

I guess she used the scorpions on him. I took the letter upside and found the rest of the members looking at me with curiosity.

Then I said "Don't worry guys. I know you are wondering how I know these things I'll explain later

For now let's deal with him *pointing at the man*.

JK:No problem hyung
Jin: Still what what are we waiting let's go!!!.

We went to the man. V went and took the tape harshly from his mouth causing him to scream in pain.

Jm: *ALL GAURDS OUT*.

Everyone were startled and left one by one out. I took the letter out and we read it.

___________________________________
                        * LETTER *
Hey guys, I know y/n told you that I asked her to call you. Well the one who O sent to you was caught for selling drugs to college students but he told those belongs to you and sold by you.

That's why I asked. And yah, she was kinda startled but eventually helped me.
His name is Leo. Do whatever you want but I want the video of him screaming in pain. Give the USB to y/n. I'll get it from her.

Don't worry I won't get her into this business. And don't try to follow or track me. There's another letter in that box which is highly confidential.

Flash white light on it or put that on water you'll find what is in it.bubye guys.
            - Mystery Mafia Queen signing  off 👋
___________________________________

I folded the letter and gave it to Rm hyung and turned to the man tied in the chair.

Jm: So, I told you to sell drugs to the college students huh?

He didn't even open his mouth

V: SAY SOMETHING.

Suddenly, he widened his eyes and started shivering. We saw where he was seeing and found nothing but a closed abounded door.

He screamed to say something but couldn't? He again opened his mouth but didn't say anything. He was shouting like a kid who doesn't know how to speak.

We examined him and found that his tongue was cut? Not only that but also his fingers. She is playing clever huh?

Then we have nothing to do with him. We just killed him and transfered a video of it to a USB.

I guess I'll give it to y/n tomorrow. We were soaked in blood from top to bottom. We cleant ourself and went to our meeting room.
___________________________________

Author's Note:

Hey guys, this is Darls. I know I have been giving boring updates. But the real game is gotta start from the next chapter. So , kindly look forward for it. Continue streaming Butter and also it's hotter version 😉. Until then this is Darls Signing off. Bye👋👋👋.