Partys

{TW:mention of sex but not in a smutty way I could never make that TW:mention of blood ye this is a spicy chapter.}

{sapnap, quackity or Karl are not married in this and only flirt as a joke, (they do anyways though oh well)}

Of course the day that George wanted to stay in Karl planned then to go for a night out, not any night out one with night clubs and drunk old horny men.

George hated the thought of the smell of a practically sex club and crowded spaces with bright lights and blaring music, but Karl insisted and he really didnt get a choice so he forced himself to go.

He wore:
A blue knitted over sized jumper he wore black jeans with knee high doctor martins (I'm getting some soon thank you god) he looked in the mirror since Karl was in the shower.

He felt like he was missing something, ah! That was it some accessories, George went through a small box until he grabbed something out.
A black furry choker and some black bracelets.

He put them on and felt like something was still missing, oh! Maybe some eye-liner he went through his make-up bag and pulled out some blush, dark blue lipstick, And some eye-liner.

By the time he was done Karl was in the bathroom getting changed Finally, she came out with his hair long and fluffy. A smart looking green jumper with dark blue jeans that were ripped, with some nice trainers.

""You look nice baby" Karl compliment George George smiled "you to" Karl smiled.

"dream and sapnap are here so we better go" Karl said looking at his phone. George only nodded and went to dreams car, "look who it is!" Dream shouted George rolled his eyes as he climbed in the back.

"Hey- woah ugly face over here!" Sapnap raised his voice, George slapped him on the forehead "shut up you dont look any better!" George snapped back. "Shut up you two" dram barked looking in the car mirror, Karl got in.

"Ignore them George sapnap is just jealous" Karl said shutting the door and putting on his seat belt, sapnap gasped "I am not!" "Sapnap jealous arc?" Dream said and started to drive "pop off ig" George said.

They all wheezed, the whole ride there was full of flirt and jokes until they turned up at the club. They all strode except from George it was exactly how he described it.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He cringed at the old men trying to pull a young lady, he followed the 3 nervously until he got pulled over. They covered his mouth so it muffled his screams for help. He kicked and tugged but nothing worked.

People didn't even notice the struggle, the person who had hold of him was a young looking man in his 20-27s maybe. He looked sober enough to know what he was doing.

✅✅✅

With the 3

"Where's gog?" Karl questioned looking around  the others had a look to "he probably went to the restroom he looked like he needed to go" Sapnap shrugged while saying. Karl only untrusingly nodded having another nervous look around.

Back with George

Scared out of his mind he once again tried to scream for help. That was until he saw Karl, with all his left energy he pulled and kicked until he was just free. He ran to Karl crying while the other man chased after him.

He grabbed Karl's arm shaking and crying. "Hey What the honk-" he looked down to see petrified George he handed his drink to dream and asked what happened.

"A-a man pulled me over a-and he touched me a-and" Karl kissed him then cracked his knuckles "just tell me who it was baby boy" he smiled nicely.

The other 2 put down there drinks and did the same. "I-it was him over there" George pointed at the same man he got a small glance at.
"Okay baby boy say here" he said the 3 walked with Karl and George only saw Karl push the man into a big crowd with sap and dream giving him a mean look.

{after the uhm fight}
⚠️⚠️⚠️
George found Nikki and started to talk until the 3 came back up to him clay and sapnap having bruises on there hands and rubbed off blood on his hands and same with dream.

Except Karl had freshly dripping blood on his hands and some on his mouth he liked at the back of his hand then wiped the side of his mouth.
✅✅✅

"Hey bubs let's go home yea we can just do your idea" he said smiling niki looked at George and smiled "it's no problem I need to find minx anyway" she said huffing.

George chuckled a bit "yes she probably already started a shouting war with a man or something" she nodded "well we will talk later!" She said waving walking off.

George turned to Karl and the boys "Thankyou for doing that but you didn't need to go so harsh" he said looking Pacifically looking at Karl.  

Dream rolled his eyes "he deserved it and anyway I needed to punch someone again".
George clicked his tongue "suureee" George dragged out the word.

They all went home well obviously they dropped off Karl and George, George had fallen asleep not long ago in the car so Karl had to carry him.

George weighed something but also felt light, but at least he wasn't a heavy thing for Karl to carry. He plopped George in the bed and he was still fast asleep.

Karl decided to take George's shoes off and put some loose grey sweat pantsing George, he rubbed his makeup off and took his accessories out panda off him.

Karl had a wash again then got changed, he cuddled up with George, they both got into a deep sleep wrapped in each other's warmth.

(That's all this took me so long and idk why, I'm so tired it I have to wait for my fucking friend to ring me at 1 am for me and not even 8 for her I think I'm gunna pass out but we will see good bye primers :) "