Replaced

Im on my angst arc

Tw: eating disorder, puking, mirror smashing, self hatred, crying and arguing that got a lil bit physical.

George was sat on the couch once again on his own While his boyfriend was out, the first few times George didn't mind but after a while it became a joke.

It was in the morning till the afternoon. George would cry and cry. He would text Karl but he never picked up and when George complains Karl would just apologise with his body.

He felt like he was being used.

Karl knew that overtime George was diagnosed with a eating disorder. It caused him to throw it all back up if George saw a difference in shape with his body or if he don't want to food in him.

It was hard to over come and he needed help. As he though Karl would but not it was dream to keep him company and help him through it. But this time Karl was with dream quackity and sapnap.

George thought to make a start to jolly up a bit. He grabbed some bread since that's what they were starting on. It got to little nibbles until George had enough. He was happy he hadn't thrown up yet.

His record was 10 minutes the next goal was 15. George sighed and had some water. He decided to stream.

Bad joined for just a little talk then punzs and Wilbur joined. It was fun until George felt the need to throw up like he got fatter and was ugly.

He made up and excuse "I need to use the restroom badly brb" he said quickly running to the toilet and forcing himself to throw up. Once he finished he washed his mouth and checked the time.

15 minutes

George felt like crying but he couldn't since stream would catch on. He came back and carried in the conversation. 2 hours later he ended stream and left the call.

George wanted to call Karl and tell him the progress he made it on his own. But. It went to voicemail. George cried.

"Your so useless!" George screamed in the bathroom none cared about your stupid eating disorder" he smashed the sink with his fist and cried if frustration.

"Dumb your so dumb!" He smashed the mirror. Glass went everywhere and some suck to his skin. George came back to realisation and looked at his sore fist that was bleeding.

"I'm gonna need a bandage.." he looked into the cracked mirror for a second then left to bandage  his his hand that stung.

The I checked the time, 6pm Karl would normally come back at 8 so he cleaned the glass up brought a new mirror replaced it and threw the old one out.

He cleaned up the blood and sick. He had a shower and looked at his body. "Look at how fat I am" he looked sad "maybe this is why I'm. Not enough.." he said before stepping in the shower and putting on Karl jumper and some shorts.

It was 7:40 okay not long left. He looked around see what else he could do hmm, tidy the kitchen up so he did that puffed to sofa. Made the bed again. And made it smell nice.

"Probably still useless" he mumbled, the times was 7:55 he quickly changed the bandages also taking out the trash while he was at it.

He got into bed and cuddled the teddy he did before Karl cuddled him. He normally doesn't now..

8:00

Karl opened the door giggling and shut behind him. It was still clean and smelled nice, 'George must of cleaned my little boy' he thought he tip toed the top the bed room to see him hugging that teddy.

He felt bad "maybe I should spend some time with him tomorrow.." Karl whispered while thought, after he snuck back out and changed.

He claimed into bed and sneaked is arms around George's waist. "Karl is that you?" Karl hummed George turned around "you're never around anymore.." George complained.

"I know George maybe we can spend some time together tomorrow?" George smiled and dug his head into Karl's chest. "I um made it it 15 without pu-puking" George whispered but loud enough for Karl to hear.

"No way baby boy!" Karl beamed whith pride. "I'm so happy with you I'm so sorry I wasn't there.." George smiled still "it's fine" they both fell Asleep.

"Are you ducking kidding me George!" Karl shouted. "What's this in your god damn hand" George snatched his hand away. "Noting just leave it alone!" George raised his voice. Karl looked at him.

"What did you do..?" He said in a low tone forget got the shivers. "I hurt my hand while cleaning okay.." George lied. "I'm not dumb forte nothing could hurt your hand while cleaning."

"W-well I can." Karl clicked his tongue. "Stop lying and tell me."

"I already told you Karl just leave off!" He shouted again Karl was at his last limit. He strode towards George and grabbed his collar.

"Tell me for god sakes George!" He realised and let go and walked back George stood in fear and surprise. He scrambled not to the room and sat behind the door.

"Baby I'm so sorry" Karl pleaded, he sighed.

After they sorted it out.

"I'm so sorry!" Karl cried into George's neck. "Karl it's fine I told you I forgive you" he lifted Karl head up. He hated to see someone he loved deeply in such a sad state.

They shared a sad kiss but loving one..

(OKAY OKAY GET IT IG. I'm really in my angst arc Anygays bye bye lovelies :) )