had enough pt.2?

They neared the river hoping to find George. Before hand George heard them and got on luca and giddied her up causing more of a rucus.

The group caught on and galloped for George. They were not too far behind George, luca going as fast as she could.

Suddenly George came to a hualt and up into a rear. "Woah girl" he patted luca confused until he looked down.

"Oh no.." His pupils were tiny as he looked down into the water fall and big drop infront of him. The other weren't far behind him he panicked.

"You're good at swimming right luca?" She neighed in response. "Good girl then let's go" he backed luca up and charged at the cliff jumping down.

He jumped off the saddle before he landed. He felt a wave of relief as they landed and created a massive splash.

He watched as the 4 halted at the edge of the cliff. "Did he just jump!" Sapnap yelled making ghast fidget a bit.

"No way I'm going down there" raboo felt sick and backed up and turned stoz away. "Ge must of gone a different way boss man" tubbo said.

"There's no way there's no more track..whatever let's go down and quickly." Karl said disappointed and turned away from the big fall and down  the steep sledge.

George gasped up and turned to find luca. He swam over and pulled her out quickly before they caught up again.

"Good girl I know it's uncomfortable but once we get away we can dry you up" he said getting back on and galloping away.

----------------

"Heck!" Kark said in frustration seeing the marks and that they had infact jumped in.

"He must've fine this way boss man" tubbo said following the skids. They followed George.

-----------
Sorry ots so short but I have a George and KarlNW au coming so be prepared~